STATE FARM INSURANCE

Angie's List since March 2009

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

03/02/2016

09/28/2013

I have used this agency for auto insurance for my 1983 Plymouth acclaim for the past 5 years. I have worked with Donna. She is responsive when I have a question. I have not had to rule a claim with them, but hope that they will be equally as responsive if I do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto insurance

12/10/2012

They have been an awesome company. My family has been with them for years. They have been a great help through a car accident which was not my fault and Hurricane Sandy. Would definitely recommend them especially the folks in the Bethpage office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are my insurance company. I have all my insurance through them (car, home, life). They are reliable.

03/26/2011

After inheriting my mother's home, I had the misfortune of speaking to an agent there regarding the cancellation of her home insurance. Already having a bad taste in my mouth from State Farm abandoning New Jersey car insurance and then returning when they thought it was profitable again, I found their local agent rude and insensitive and would never do business with them again. If anyone recommend...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Insurance

03/03/2009

I am extremely happy with this company. They are nice, quick, and easy to work with. My agent is Glenn Davis, he and his staff are very friendly and do not treat me like a stranger, which I appreciate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using this company for about 15 years.