Accu Tech Auto Care Inc

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since June 2010

We are a full service indepent auto repair and maintainence facility. We offer honest, competent and resonably priced services. Our goal is to help you with your vehicles needs in such a way that your trust is gained and maintained. You can be confident that your car will recieve only what is needed with no gimick sales or pitch. We gladly accomodate your budget and desires concerning your vehicles concerns. Thank you for checking us out and may God bless you....

AUTO-TOPIA INC

25  REVIEWS
AUTO-TOPIA INC

**AUTO TOPIA, INC.** SPECIALIZING IN TIRE & AUTO REPAIR!!! We are a local certified, full service repair and car care center and pre-owned dealership serving our community with pride for over 20 years. We are licensed, insured, and bonded in the state of New York . Our reputation in our community is impeccable. We are recommended by the Better Business Bureau and by the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles, and all of our customers. We are certified to perform maintenance on any and all vehicles! All of our vehicles go through an extensive, 122-point inspection checklist and pre-owned vehicle prepping service before leaving our shop. We pride ourselves on selling only the best vehicles. We also offer Paint-less Dent Removal and Body Shop Estimates for your vehicle and full vehicle detailing to keep your car or truck looking like new! **ALL VEHICLES SOLD BY US ARE 100% RELIABLE** We are located at 233 County Line Road in South Amityville Village , NY , 11701 Daytime Contact Phone Number (631)797-0029 -- Ask for Tony

01/17/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I would not have my car service anywhere else. They guys know their stuff and are totally honest. They explain what needs to be done and the options available. Get the work done on time too.

03/31/2015

I wont take my car anywhere. They are honest and reliable. If there is a problem in my car they will fix it no questions asked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a Cadillac converter put on.

07/30/2014

I would not dream of going anywhere else. I have used Jamie and Tim for over three years. There are only 3 things you need to know about them: 1) Honest 2) Honest 3) Honest. These brothers listen to you, work with you, and keep you informed step-by-step. They are professional, yet friendly. Their work is top notch and they stand squarely behind what they do. How do you beat a 12 month warranty?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil Change and tire rotation

09/18/2013

As usual, Accu-Tech checked Mazda prices against others before ordering and informed me, since I was heading into winter, when I last had a battery change. I opted for a new battery. I've been using Accu-Tech for about six years. I find them professional, efficient, moderate in their pricing and trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced headlight ensemble (after collision with deer) and battery

06/25/2012

We dropped the car off, they called and let us know what needed to be repaired, they gave a price for us to agree upon or not, we gave them the OK, and they promptly fixed the car. These guys are not just great mechanics, but they are also great friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Relaced belts, tune up, and various other things that a car with nearly 200,000 miles needs. These guys are the reason we have gotten such incredible mileage.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto repair, oil change, air conditioning, battery, brakes, exhaust catalytic converter, muffler, pipes, radiator, cooling system, shocks, struts, tires, tune up & wheel alignment.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa