A J Byrnes Contracting

Angie's List since August 2011

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

28 years experience, fully insured, licensed, bonded. Services paid COD cash or check. Contract work deposit required....

JLC Electrical Contractors LLC

In need of an electrician in Central NJ then contact the premier contractor JLC Electrical Contractors. Our staff of licensed electricians with over 18 years of combined experience is available to perform all aspects of electrical work. We are also expert in new construction or electrical upgrades. Call us for all of your residential, commercial or industrial electrical needs.

Award 2019

06/22/2014

The appointment was set up but he never showed and never contacted us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider was contacted to set up an appointment for a damaged liner repair estimate.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

02/28/2014

CATEGORY pool cleaners

08/14/2012

i called him.  he came .  he surveyed the situation.  he gave me an estimate.  he did the work.  i've never been so happy with  a service provider.  jim is on time, reliable, responds to all questions,,and his work his fantastic.  he really knows what he's doing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced pool heater, corrected salt water system , electrical and plumbing.

CATEGORY electrician, plumbing, pool cleaners, water heater repair

09/14/2011

It was top stop shelf. He is honest, straight forward, through, and he shows up when he says he will show up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some plumbing work on my pool.

CATEGORY plumbing, pool cleaners

08/16/2011

He is amazing and so very helpful. He responds quickly to calls and his prices are fair. I always appreciate his advice and I cannot say enough good about him. He is like the guy on HOMES ON HOMES. He is a general contractor, licensed plumber and deals extensively in pools. I've use his advice about everything and highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired him about 3 years ago to install a high end pool heater. This guy is excellent. He can do just about anything. We have a high end home but it was poorly constructed. He is the go to guy we use to come in and point out the things that need to be attended to. I completely trust him.

CATEGORY electrician, plumbing, pool cleaners

All mechanical contracting services and remodeling for home and pool including pumps, heaters, boilers, furnaces, water heaters, filters, salt chlorinators, gas lines, gas fireplace installations, all plumbing and heating, air conditioning, building remodeling services including concrete, gunite, stone, marble, coping, galvanized steel wall, vinyl liners, auto covers and safety covers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard