A Debenedetto Construction LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

13 Florence Ave.

Belleville, NJ 07109

A. DeBenedetto Construction, LLC handles all types of masonry work in the Essex County, NJ area. Locally owned and operated, we have over 40 years of dedicated experience in the industry. A. DeBenedetto Construction, LLC will solve all your waterproofing and drainage problems!...

masonry (232)concrete repair (76)hardscaping (56)basement waterproofing (36)foundation repair (22)asphalt paving (21)stucco repair (15)drain pipe installation (14)concrete driveway installation (12)well and water pump (10)chimney repair (9)

10/01/2020

When I needed asphalt work done, it was hard to even get other contractors to return calls, let alone come out and give an estimate. The job may have been too small for some contractors but it was a big deal to me. Antonio returned my call and came by the next day and gave me a price, Once I gave him the go-ahead he had the job done in less than a week. Nice clean work, professional workers. Can o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major Driveway repair

CATEGORY asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

Dear Client, Thank you so much for your review. It will be a pleasure to assist you in the future. Should need our assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

09/22/2020

When Mr. DeBenedetto and his crew arrived, I showed him the corner of the garage that I had forgotten to show him on his first visit, where there was some sort of a drainage issue that had evolved over time. He was able to give me an adjusted price on the spot to replace the apron of the garage, re-angled to an existing drain. When the crew broke through the old apron of the garage, they found tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Debenedetto sized up the ailing outdoor drain installations on 2 sloping sides of our 60+ year-old house. We needed new concrete aboveground, new drains below.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway,masonry,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

09/10/2020

Very well. The men were very nice and respectful. Also Antonio was very helpful and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard paver patio.

CATEGORY pavers, gravel,basement waterproofing,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

Photo for A Debenedetto Construction LLC - 13 Florence Ave., Belleville, NJ - 38865855

Dear Client, Thank you so much for your review. It will be a pleasure to assist in you in the future. Should need our assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

09/09/2020

Excellent! I have worked with this company for several projects now. I ask Mr. D. for his best price at the outset and do not shop around because I know it will be reasonable and I don't want to work with anyone else. From start to finish Mr. D. is professional and responds promptly and personally. He and his workers do quality work and keep you updated on your project. This was a major undertakin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace asphalt driveway, approx. 100ft x 10 ft.

CATEGORY asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

Dear E., we really appreciate your review. There's no word to thank you for your statements. It will be a pleasure to assist in you any time. Should need our assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

08/06/2020

Project was accomplished on time and very professionally. We are very happy customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilding patio

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

07/14/2020

Antonio and his crew did an excellent job. I hired them to build a retaining wall and front walkway for my home. Both ended up looking great--very neat and tidy. The work was clearly done with a lot of care. Antonio was courteous and knowledgeable. He kept me in the loop about how everything was coming along and helped to guide me to choose the best type of stone for the walkway. He was also the o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining wall and front walkway

CATEGORY masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

Dear Client, we really appreciate your review. It will be a pleasure to assist in you in the future. Should need our assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

07/09/2020

Antonio's team lifted all the pavers, redid the base layer, moved a drain to a better spot and relaid and edged the driveway. It looks great. The project was put on hold for a while due to covid but once they were able to start, they worked quickly and efficiently and I'm very happy with the end result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our original paver driveway had been installed incorrectly and needed to be repaired.

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

06/15/2020

Antonio and his team were absolutely fantastic. The job itself was pretty large and tricky, but Antonio and team handled it with ease. The team was here everyday early and always left the job site clean and put together nicely. Surprisingly, as is custom with large construction jobs, there were NO surprises. Early in the process we spoke about all the "ifs" but not once did Antonio dump a surprise...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Long Retaining Wall (120') and full garage foundation

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway,masonry,drain pipe,stucco,doors,asphalt driveway,foundation repair,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2020

Photo for A Debenedetto Construction LLC - 13 Florence Ave., Belleville, NJ - 38643719

Dear Client, we really appreciate your review. There's no word to thank you for your statements. It will be a pleasure to assist in you any time. Should need our assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

05/23/2020

This was a big job The project took around 10 days. At first we were going to just do the front steps but were talked into doing the pathway as well. We are glad we did. We also had him re-point and repair the brick masonry along the base of the house. The final look is beautiful. Very professional job. Masonry work is top-notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild of front steps and walkway from driveway to front steps using brick and blue stone.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,masonry,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

05/14/2020

Did a fantastic job fixing the foundation on one side of my house and installing a 10' outdoor sump pump. He also installed a 'rock garden' and french drain to improve drainage on the side of my house near a retaining wall- it not only works great but looks great too. Most importantly, Antonio was patient will all of my detailed questions, and he did a great job keeping me calm throughout the work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Repair and Dranage

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

Masonry, retaining walls, concrete work, paving, stucco, and waterproofing

Estimate is NOT free when client is buying/selling the property or for insurance purpose. There is a 200-dollar fee, paid upfront, which will be deducted from total cost of project if our services are hired.