A Quality Air

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since January 2013

A Quality Air Inc. is dedicated to providing the best possible solution for your home or business. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your unique individual needs with "A" quality service and at the most affordable pricing. We guarantee to beat any quote and still maintain our promise to provide you with the perfect system for your home!...

Atlantic Air

6  REVIEWS
Atlantic Air

Our company is your number one source for professional service in residential HVAC and Commercial Refrigeration. We surpass the competition, in not only price but value. We have been operating for over 30 years in New Jersey and have established ourselves as a leader in the commercial refrigeration and climate control field. We look forward to a bright future for us and our loyal following of satisfied customers. All estimates are completely free with no obligation.

Offers by Atlantic Air on Angie's List

10/12/2017

Prompt courteous service. He went above and beyond.to help make filter more accessible to change

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect dut work and replace furnace filter

05/22/2017

I called Tony and he showed up 30 minutes later. Within an hour he discovered the problem, fixed the leak and recharged the system. Tony was very professional and talked me through everything he was doing and what to look for. There's no one else I'll ever call!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The air conditioning was not working in my new house and the inside was over 90* while we were trying to move things in.

05/27/2016

it went perfect. I will use nobody but tony in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Top notch service, honest and friendly. Tony made time to accommodate my schedule and was at my house 6:30 in the morning! explained my whole system to me in detail in a new house we just purchased and have not used the ac in yet until the last nice days and it wouldn't work! showed me exactly what was wrong and gave be the best scenario on fixing it. tony walked me through the whole job as he performed it and when i walked in my house after the job was done i immediately felt cool air coming out of my vents! tony showed up on time, performed the job, and did it with honesty and integrity. Thanks again Tony!

10/14/2013

A Quality Air responded promptly .  Was able to to provide new unit within budget requirements. I would recommend A Quality Air. A Quality Air is a great contractor. Thank you Tony!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC unit flooded during hurricane sandy.

02/01/2013

From start to finish the work was performed as promised...a top quality job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had replaced a heating unit, air conditioning and in a seperate room a mini split vent unit was installed. I choose A. Quality Air Inc for their thourough evaluation of our needs. Tony, the owner, was honest and listened  carefully about about our concerns afier our heating and a/c was wiped out by hurricane Sandy. He offered different solutions that provided the best comfort, highest efficiency at a very affordable price. Installation was on time, the quality of work was superior and after they left at the end of the day the place was clean. Most important, and most important, Tony is very passionate about his work with his ultimate goal to make sure the customer is 100% satisfied with his work and the performance of the system he installed. A few days after the work was complete, Tony called to ask how the system was working and if we were satisfied. Rarely, do you receive this kind of follow through. Bottom line, I recomend A. Quality Air highly. Tony is probably the most honest and sincere contractor I ever dealt with and we could not be more pleased with our new system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating - Air Conditioning - Water Heaters - Indoor Air Quality - Service 24 Hour Emergency Service We Service All Makes & Models 24 Hours/Day - 365 Days/Year and we don't charge you just to knock on your door! New Installations. Equipment Replacement, Upgrades, Conversions & Retrofits. Indoor Air Quality Humidifiers - UV Lights - Electronic Filtration - Ductwork