Berber Painting

Angie's List since March 2011

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Voorhees & Crane Painting

Voorhees & Crane Painting offer the best in painting, wall covering and power washing service in the Middletown, NJ area since 1991. Call us on 732-787-4400.

10/15/2012

Went very well - they were very careful not to get paint on other things. Very polite. Punctual. I hired them because they painted the house next store which is only 2 feet from my property line. They were very careful not to get paint anywhere on my property, and laid out drop clothes in my yard and over my then unpainted fence. And they were very polite - which again is a big deal. And the work ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted a new wood fence, with intricate work, and removed all old old paint and repainted porch floor and steps.

CATEGORY house painters

03/02/2011

They were punctual, professional and extremely fast. Their work was very high quality, and cleanup was thorough. Communication was great, and all our questions and concerns were adressed immediately. Will hire Berber Painting again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was the second time we used Berber Painting. They were the best bid for wallpaper removal, wall repair, and painting interior walls and ceiling for a guest room. We had hired them in 2007 after they bid on a wallpaper removal job for other rooms in the house. We chose them for the price and because the owner would be on the jobsite the entire time.

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters, interior painters