Allendale Animal Hospital

Angie's List since December 2005

10/27/2016

Doctor Welsch and her entire staff are amazing. The care my pets have received at Allendale Veterinary Hospital is exceptional. It doesn't matter if you are there for a routine check or something more serious, you always receive the same wonderful care. You even get follow up calls after your pet has had a procedure. Doctor Welsch takes a special intetest in every animal that comes in. You as well...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Welsch removed my dogs stitches. Dr. Welsch removed a tumor from her lip 2 weeks earlier. The entire staff treated her as if she was their own.

10/21/2016

Went very well-wonderful staff and docs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
annual checkup and shots for our puppy

06/11/2013

I have liked Allendale Animal Hospital and disliked them as well. I disliked them because they had a very bad attitude. One of the doctors had a bad bedside manner. The other doctor was good. Their price was expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Allendale Animal Hospital.

03/10/2012

They gave me recomedations about what to do with my cat as far as declawing him. They left it up to me to decide what to do. I found that very important. They also did a free clipping for the cat. They showed concern for the cat and definitely helped me to make the right decisions. They knew what they were talking about and were very informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was bringing my cat to see the possibility of him getting dewclawed. They ended up giving him shots up to date and checked all of his vitals.

01/31/2011

I love them. They have been taking care of my dog for his thyroid problem. They checked his medication and other things. I had been seeing one particular veterinarian for my pets. She left the practice and joined Allendale Animal Hospital. I followed her there. I have a lot of faith in her. I like personally and professionally. I like the way she takes care of the animals and treats them. I like h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Allendale Animal Hospital, two months ago. I took my dog there for his thyroid problem.

MasterCard, Visa