John A Wagner Enterprises LLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

8 Oak Cir

Absecon, NJ 08201

John A Wagner Enterprises LLC is a locally owned and operated complete property maintenance company. I'm on site for all services and make sure the job is done right. We offer free estimates and would love to hear from you soon. Please call or click for a free estimate today! ...

siding (3)roofing (2)interior painting (1)fencing (1)

10/14/2020

In September 2020, I hired John Wagner Enterprises LLC to install siding on my entire split level home in North Cape May over existing asbestos siding. Until I found John Wagner, I had a hard time getting contractors to call me back and give estimates. I found John Wagner through Angie's List and very glad I did. He called me the same day that I submitted request and came out the next day to give ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
siding/gutters

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

Photo for John A Wagner Enterprises LLC - 8 Oak Cir, Absecon, NJ - 38954142

10/09/2020

Work was completed and hopefully the next rain that comes all leaks will have been eliminated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Copper chimney flashing

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

09/04/2020

Completed work as promised. Would call again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reinstalled missing soffit and facia

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2020

D

09/02/2020

Not well, Everything was going good until the campground required Business liability insurance for the business. We had some conversation but nothing sent to the Campground Staf

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing replacement

CATEGORY fences

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

you requested Assurance certificate for an estimate I contacted my insurance company date said they faxed it several times I do apologize if you never received

08/22/2020

They arrived on time and completed the work in a timely manner. The personnel were courteous and did a very good job. I would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding, roof, ceiling repair

CATEGORY roofing,siding,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

Roofing Replacement, Siding Replacement, Metal Roofing, Asphalt Roofing, Vinyl Siding, Roof Repair for all homes, Complete Home Maintenance