Faith Hope and Dogs

Angie's List since January 2013

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

07/07/2013

We dropped Angus at the kennel at approximately 11-11:15AM 6/19/2013 on our way to Boston for a Red Sox game (tickets we had received as a Christmas present); we received a call at approximately 2PM that Angus had escaped and was missing. The owner called me that Angus was missing and informed me that she had contacted my vet and his instructions were that I should return to the kennel and start l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We rescued a puppy mill survivor, a West Highland White terrier named Angus. We made arrangements with the Faith Hope and Dogs kennel to board Angus for an overnight; we chose the kennel for the very reason referenced in the other review--the philosophy of the kennel seemed a perfect fit for Angus, who, typical of a puppy mill dog, is a little skittish. We went for a visit, left Angus for an hour before bringing him for his overnight. The owner of the kennel did let me know that she would not be present as she was going on vacation with her family but did tell me that her kennel would be left in the hands of a capable person. I even wrote out some information about how to handle puppy mill survivors and other details to the person whom she had left in charge.

CATEGORY kennels

01/18/2013

They have a different approach in terms of daycare of dogs and I would describe it as more open. They allow dogs to work as a pack. The owner and the principle of Faith Hope and Dogs is a dog whisperer. She is really connected to the animal and knows what the animal is doing in terms of its motivations and behavior. The service is excellent for the money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Faith Hope and Dogs for animal boarding. They also provided in-home service for analyzing and giving suggestions about how we can develop relationships with our two dogs, which are rescued.

CATEGORY kennels

Animal boarding, daycare & training.