Urban Tree Service

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since May 2008

Additional address - PO Box 1631, Rochester NH 03866....

Simply Safer Premium Lawn Care, Inc

Our mission at Simply Safer Premium Lawn Care is to provide our customers the ability to enjoy all of the benefits of a nice green healthy lawn AND to provide this without jeopardizing your families health or the health of our local environment. We take a great deal of pride in the quality of the results that we provide. We also pride ourselves in being very competitively priced as you'll see when you call. We offer two different lawn care programs so that we can provide exactly what you're looking for. Our Organic-Based Lawn Program provides beautiful green turf and optimal control of weeds & insects while reducing pesticide use by 90%. Our Fully Organic Program provides excellent results and uses no chemicals at all for the safest lawn possible. To compliment these programs we also offer a full line of seeding and lawn renovation services along with Organic Mosquito & Tick Control and Tree & Shrub Care. We consistently provide the best results and service because of who we are. We aren't a franchise or a giant corporation, we're a local company. We live locally, we buy most of our products from local manufactures supporting New England jobs, our 17 trucks are all American made, and our employees are all on salary and we treat them as part of our family.

Offers by Simply Safer Premium Lawn Care, Inc on Angie's List

02/27/2017

They are excellent. I like it because rather than just showing up, they often walk you through the property to show you what is going on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We usually use the Urban Tree Service.

10/31/2016

Would give these guys an A+. Cutting the 60ft pine tree down was a major project given where it was situated on the property. The team of guys did a great job orchestrating the entire project and cleaned up everything before they left. They got the job done in under the estimated time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down 60 ft pine tree and trimmed back other branches in yard

09/09/2016

The two guys who cut down my trees were obviously highly skilled. The oak was right next to my front concrete walk and on the other side was my brand new well house. Barely ten feet away was all the power and communication lines to my house and the only damage was a very small scratch on the well house which I easily repaired. I was impressed. If you need a tree cut you should hire these guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a very large oak and small maple tree removed from my front yard. All debris was chipped and or hauled away. Both stumps were also ground down below ground level.

08/24/2016

The quote was fair and professional. The workers came at 8am and stayed until 6pm and worked really hard and did a great job. The communication was not perfect--we had to follow up a bit after the quote and also follow up on the removal of the trees. Other than that, I thought the price was reasonable and they worked very hard. Also, they didn't go above the quoted price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed eleven large pine trees and removed the branches and the trees.

07/14/2016

Urban Tree Service did an excellent job. They were there right on time, worked hard both days and did the job right. The hedges and trees looked great and they cleaned up all the mess created before leaving. couldn't have asked for better service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some very, very large hedges trimmed and some lower branches taken off several trees. It was a 2 day job requiring a bucket truck.

CATEGORY tree service

Tree & shrub pruning, plant and lawn health care, tree removal, stump grinding, tree planting, fertilization, cabling, vegetation control, mosquito & tick control.

Satisfaction