Find Top-Rated Rochester Tv Repair Shops
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Tv Repair Shops to Avoid
Top Rated Tv Repair Shops
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 82 reviews for
Rochester Tv Repair Shops from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews753 years on Angie's List
BReviews23 years on Angie's ListCompany names available to Angie's List MembersThis company offers services like television repair
Shop Offers from Local Tv Repair Shops
Top Computer Optimization and Virus Removal Package for only $179.99Member price $179.99 Original price: .
$49.99 for Secure Hard Drive Data DestructionMember price $49.99 Original price: .
$89.99 Software Suite Remote InstallMember price $89.99 Original price: .
$95.99 for Computer Speed Boost Tune-Up and DiagnosticsMember price $95.99 Original price: $104.99.
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Television Repair Articles
Television Repair reviews in Rochester
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Provider name locked. is hands down one of the two best repair technicians I've ever worked with. And the other one isn't better. They are both the best. He came prepared for anything with a wide variety of parts. And he systematically debugged the system until it was fixed.
- Brian C.
I called to set-up an appointment, but after listening to me discuss my TV problems they suggested I get a new one. They did not just come to my house and charge me a fee to say the same thing. I thank them for the honesty.
- Stephanie O.
Great experience all around. We received a prompt reply to our inquiry and we able to set up an appointment in our home to save the hassle of lugging our 64 inch Provider name locked. to the shop. They were great about schedule, prompt, and were able to identify the issue. We are in the process of moving and the tech offered to bring a box to pack the Provider name locked. in as well as find a replacement stand. We had written off the 3 year old television as garage after being told by the large chain retailer that the best thing we could do was "try to find someone willing to lug it away for free". After a replaced power supply, we are back up and running.
- Benjamin D.