Coastal Dental Associates

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since December 2012

We are a multi-specialty practice and provide comprehensive dentistry in Portsmouth, New Hampshire; we also welcome our friends from the surrounding areas, including Hampton, Rye, Stratham, Greenland, Dover, Rochester, Somersworth, Kittery ME, York ME. Our treatment will always be based on your best interests. Our expert training and technology enables us to assist you in the decisions you make, regarding what is best for you and your family. We will openly discuss what you can expect from our recommended treatment plan, what’s involved, anticipated costs as well as alternative treatment. We encourage you to ask questions, so you can confidently decide how to proceed with your treatment....

10/14/2013

excellent, thourough

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cavity replacement

05/14/2013

All went well as stated above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recently moved to Rye so I needed a dentist for the usual checkup and cleaning. I was able to get an appointment within 2 weeks, had a very professional examination from Dr. Cahill and a followup cleaning from the dental hygienist. All very professional. I will continue as a patient and would definitely recommend them.

05/10/2013

Had a cavity filled last week. the dentist and hygenist were great! Very accommodating and kind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a cavity filled

03/29/2013

I have been a patient for many years and can't recommend this dental practice highly enough, they exceed my expectations for quality of care while being friendly and extremely gentle and thoughtful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My most recent visit was to replace a loose filling and I was out of the office in 40 minutes with zero discomfort and no residual effects.

CATEGORY dentists

Complete exams, x-rays, and dental cleanings Fillings, root canals, and extractions Cosmetic dentistry, such as Zoom or Kor whitening, porcelain and composite veneers Implants - restoration Crowns, bridges, full and partial dentures Orthodontics Oral appliances for control of sleep apnea/clenching/grinding teeth Preventive care, periodontal therapy, and nutritional counseling Relaxation techniques using nitrous oxide sedation

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing