Drain King

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since August 2010

Drain King is a "Complete Drain Cleaning Service" company - We are a family-owned business and we strive to establish long-lasting relationships with our customers. We establish these relationships by being timely, fair and honorable while maintaining a clean and organized job site and appearance. We clean any type of drains, residential and commercial. We offer video pipe camera inspections and a special de-rooting process that comes with a 1 year guarantee or longer. We offer flat rate pricing. Excludes: Bathroom Remodeling, Septic Pumping, Septic Tank Pumping ...

All Drain Service Inc

All Drain Services has been in the drain service business for over 18 years, and is owned by Manny and Gloria Vega. Our commitment to customer service is unmatched. Our years of experience have taught us that in our line of business that is what counts. Our dedication to getting a quality job done has been the backbone of our success, and this quality is instilled in all employees from our President to our Service Techs. All Drain Service, Inc. is open all day, every day including holidays! We offer emergency and regular maintenance services.

Offers by All Drain Service Inc on Angie's List

02/18/2021

David did an excellent job! He was a hard working and courteous professional. High attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclogged septic lines and fixed pipework

CATEGORY plumbing,septic tank,drain cleaning

Thank you so much. We are glad that you were happy with our service and we were able to fix your problem

12/21/2020

Very well. Came within a short time of initial call. Dave did a great job and was very friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleared main drain and four sinks

CATEGORY drain cleaning

Thank you. It is was our pleasure to service you.

12/14/2020

I called this company because I had a bad O-ring that was causing a leak in my toilet. I ordered the new part and was looking for the technician to replace it. Drain King sent out Santo who insisted that it was not the O-ring and was in fact a hose that was not plugged in correctly. He plugged in the hose , gave me a bill, and told me to call back if it continued to leak. The leak continued so I c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace an O ring on a toilet

CATEGORY plumbing

12/19/2019

Thank you, David! Quick response, at my house within the hour of first call, less than 20 minutes to clear. Very friendly and knowledgeable! Appreciate your help!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen drain clog removal

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

Thank you. Glad we were able to respond quickly to your call

12/20/2018

Within minutes, removed toilet, clear obstruction, replaced toilet and solved our problem of a toilet which would not flush even after augering. Cleaned up and overall excellent work. Nice guy too. Recommend him to anyone with a drain problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove toilet and clear blockage

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

Thank you. It was our pleasure to serve you and fix your problem.

Drain cleaning, pipe repair & replacement. Kitchen faucets, toilets, tubs, water heaters, house trap removal.

Full scale plumbing