Woody's Auto Repair

Angie's List since July 2010

PARK STREET GARAGE

Park Street Garage, Inc. has been your local repair shop since 1991. Owner Ed Tibbets, who served in the Marine Corps, has more than 30 years of experience in automotive repair. We are the largest garage in Ayer, performing import and domestic repairs and manufacturer recommended maintenance. Ed's advanced trainings include AC Delco, Hunter Alignment, and ASE Certification and he's always enrolling in more continuing education.

09/06/2018

Mine has a thing with a " shield " coming loose and tapping against the gas tank. I took it to a dealer twice before woody's. I was in and out in less than an hour and charged less than $50.00.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2005 Pontiac Vibe. Clattering noise from under the car. (repeat of 03/2015).

03/11/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Top certified mechanics who are extremely fair and honest. Where a repair will be made before replacement is considered.

12/11/2015

I called Woody's at 0930 after several attempts to contact my usual repair facility (Dealer).   Flat bed truck picked up my 2005 Pontiac Vibe at 1230. They had had a Truck returning from a tow to Peabody and he swung by on the way back.  They Called me at 1630 to review what I wanted done and said they'd begin B&E next day. They were done by about Noon.  I made arrangements to pay by personal chec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a flat & I shredded my tire getting off highway. couldn't remove tire from car to mount doughnut spare.

03/16/2015

Stopped by at 0936 thursday AM and explained what i could. My car was taken in immediately, was diagnosed and repaired and I was on my way again by 0945AM.   There was no charge!   A splash guard had needed a two screws to reattach it. I! Was! Very! Happy! To me the sound evoked a muffler or worse demanding attention.  I will be using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was driving to my daughter's home in Pelham  and my car suddenly and loudly began making a dragging noise from underneath the driver's side.   Stopped but couldn't see anything amiss.  Woody's was on my route and my daughter & son-in-law have used him/them and were very pleased.

10/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WOODYS diagnosed a service engine soon light problem i had on my ford pickup,3 other shops attempted it with no success.Found a wire problem in harness.