Team Handyman LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4 Birch Rd

Newton, NH 03858

Team Handyman, LLC handles remodeling, repairs and maintenance projects for your home or business. Our innovative company has developed a model that is both professional and practical. We simplify the process by charging by the hour, breaking down the hour into 15 minute increments, so you are truly in control. You are only charged for the time the technician is working. Your team member has been trained to be neat and efficient. Our professional services save you time, money and energy from your first contact to your projects completion. We can perform simple tasks to complex ones. We listen to your needs, suggest a quality solution and execute with ease. We take pride in our work!...

handyman (115)drywall repair (17)woodworking (12)plumber (11)gutter installation (11)interior painting (9)door installation (8)roofing (8)general contracting (8)siding (7)electrician (7)house painting (6)

06/17/2020

Professional, efficient, and great quality workmanship at a fair price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of cooktop and range hood

CATEGORY appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to review Team Handyman. We greatly appreciate your comments. It was our pleasure working for you and in any future needs you may have. Team Handyman

05/29/2020

In January of this year I asked team handy to send a tech to repair kitchen ceiling that resulted from Plumbing leak. Jay did such a great repairing ceiling I asked team to return to do the large job in my family room and staircase step repair. I am very happy to the results and would highly recommend Team Handyman ( Jay)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and Living Room Ceiling repair. Kitchen required Sheet Rock, taping and texturing to existing ceiling texture and paint. Living Room sheet rock section needed re texturing and painted to match existing ceiling paint. Removed existing sheet rock tape, applied joint compound and filled sheet rock spaces between sheets, reapplied joint compound and mesh tape to ceilings and wall. Textured joint compound to match existing celing white color paint and painted ceilings. The same was applied to room walls where tape required replacement. Painted entire room with a new color that we requested. The family room size is 16' x 18' with 12' ceiling height in room in the center. Existing compound and tape was cracking loosing on some walls. Repaired a cracked step on hallway stair case. Wood step is over a 100 years old and could not be replaced with a wood step that would match existing steps. Jay surgically removed step without expanding the crack. Glued and applied reinforcing straps in back of step and reinstalled step and rails. I was very impressed.

CATEGORY appliance repair,drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

Photo for Team Handyman LLC - 4 Birch Rd, Newton, NH - 38601702

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Again, thank you for doing business with Team Handyman. All of us at Team Handyman wish you and yours a safe and happy summer.

01/20/2020

Perfect, they were on time, very professional and got the job done with no hitches. I would definitely recommend them and would absolutely hire them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
venting stove hood to the outside

CATEGORY handyman service,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you on your home. We are glad to hear that things went well and that you are pleased with Team Handyman! We look forward to working with you in the future.

01/10/2020

The contractor did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile repair in shower

CATEGORY ceramic tile,handyman service

COST $789.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to post a nice review. It was a pleasure working with you. Team Handyman

11/16/2019

He did a great job fixing the gap on the garage ceiling. Cleaned up nicely after the job. It's hard to find someone to do little jobs in the house so Team Handyman provides an invaluable service! I'll definitetly use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall ceiling repair in garage

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Again, thank you for doing business with Team Handyman. No job is too big or too small. All of us at Team Handyman wish you and yours a wonderful Holiday Season.

09/18/2019

Very satisfied with the work Team Handyman did. They came up with creative ways of solving problems and executed the work to seamlessly fit in with the look of an old house. I would recommend Team Handyman.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood work on an old house. Flat roof replacement

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

09/17/2019

This team is professional on every level. So thankful to find them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt frame/ replaced damaged back splash in kitchen; involved removing old laminate, moldy particle board and finishing off with new laminate; replaced sink drains

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]]. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

08/22/2019

From start to finish these guys we great. They did exactly what i had requested, were on time and after each day they worked hard to clean up and leave the area looking as nice as possible. I would and probably will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding removal

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

Thank you very much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer the best customer service. Hope to work with you again. Team Handyman

08/20/2019

We were having new countertops installed but needed someone to remove an old breakfast bar and backsplash. Jay was on time every day and did a fantastic job. We were having the interior of the home painted while he was working and he did an outstanding job to eliminate any dust or dirt while he was working and always left everything spotless. We will have more work for team handyman!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen countertop prep

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! We thank you for choosing Team Handyman for your home needs and for sharing your positive experience with us. If there is anything we can help you with in the future, please contact us. Have a great day, we look forward to working with you again! The Team at Team Handyman

12/12/2018

I could not be more pleased. After years of working with many different contractors on various properties, I have been disappointed so many times. I am thrilled that I found Team Handyman. Tom Trudeau leads a great group of people if Jay is any example. He was so gracious the day I stopped my car to tell him about the work. His attitude was upbeat and friendly. The quality of his workmanship is to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The gate to a stockade fence had been compromised by strong wind gusts and the latch was not working (the fence was not properly installed by the fence company and they wanted an excessive amount to correct a problem that their poor workmanship caused). We were so fortunate that Jay from Team Handyman happened to be working on a house in the neighborhood and when I spotted his company truck and recognized the name from Angie's and explained my situation. He was very nice, said they'd be happy to help and referred me to his boss, Tom Trudeau. Tom contacted me immediately and made an appointment to come and price out the job. He came the next day and I added a few more projects: replace a gutter and downspout and redirect to carry the water to another spot that led to a better location. He reattached a downspout that ran from the gutter at the top of the house (2 stories high) to the ground. Fixing the gate was tricky because of the damage done to it from the strain of the wind during storms. He "tinkered" (his words) with it patiently until he was able to fix it perfectly. I was thrilled and he was pretty pleased that he had mastered the problem. The final request was that he rehang a bedroom that I had removed years ago. It was in my basement along with several similar doors. He measured the doorway and measured all of the doors to locate the right one. The hardware, if not the original, is antiquey-looking but on the bedroom door it was not looking great. Jay swapped it out with hardware from another door and it looks great. My house is 153 years old and virtually every window & door are slightly different sizes. Jay is a very patient and talented guy.

CATEGORY gutter repair,handyman service,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

Handyman - cabinets, flooring, appliances, drywall & plaster, shelving, fencing, decks, gutters, siding, window & wall treatments, carpentry, painting. Plumbing - fixtures & leaks. Electrical - switches, ceiling fans, outlets, lighting. Independent living - grab bars, doorway widening, tub & shower accessibility, ramps.

Major landscaping