XP Electronics

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since September 2009

XP Electronics provides Television Repair on latest Plasma, LCD, LED and DLP TV's (including 3D Television sets) in New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Chicago Illinois area. If you live north/northwest from Boston, Southern NH, or northwest from Chicago - we are available for in-home flat screen television repair every business day of the week! Our highly experienced technicians will diagnose your Plasma or LCD/LED Television and provide full repair estimate. Warranty repair is free of charge to the customer. Please call (866) 463-1911 to setup service appointment or request TV repair online. Carry-in repairs are available at our Nashua NH location by appointment only, so please contact us first....

09/19/2017

On time, very efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My LG drier lost heat after 7 years, and LG service set up repairs with XP Electronics for a fixed price.

CATEGORY appliance repair

04/12/2017

Unfortunately the proper parts were no longer available for the repair but they were extremely polite, professional and courteous thru the entire experience. There was a $50 diagnostic fee along with a $25 disposal fee. We just had them dispose of the tv since it could not be repaired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them try to fix a Sony Bravia flat screen tv.

D

11/08/2016

I messaged them in detail about the symptoms, asked for info on cost to diagnose or whether it seemed worth fixing. No one ever replied to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have a tv with sound but no picture.

09/17/2016

The Technician came to my house and diagnosed the problem to be a system check failure with the USB path. He initialized the system and fixed the problem. Very Professional and Knowledgable I definitely Recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix Plasma TV which kept shutting down every few minutes.

04/05/2016

Went great. Would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plasma TV power not working. They diagnosed problem and fixed it right then. He was very knowledgeable and helpful.

CATEGORY tv repair

TV repair, plasma TV repair, LCD TV repair, HDTV repair, warranty repair, extended warranty repair, on-site service, carry in service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express