JOYCE COOLING & HEATING INC

A 192 Reviews

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since May 2008

51 LAKE ST

Nashua, NH 03060

ADDITIONAL EMAIL: sales@joycecool.com FINANCING AVAILABLE....

hvac repair (182)water heater repair and installation (28)air duct cleaning (4)plumber (2)

01/02/2020

They came on time and did an excellent job and a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replacement

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

12/20/2019

Tuesday night at around 5:20 pm I realized that my furnace was not working. Always a scary thought on a cold winter's night. I had never worked with Joyce, but ironically I had a regular maintenance/inspection scheduled for my furnace in a week and a half. So I called and left a message saying I had no heat. I was fully anticipating that I would not be given priority since I was not yet a customer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

09/30/2019

Excellent. I heard of them through word-of-mouth. Once they were done with my service I signed up for their annual service plan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They serviced my oil fired furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

06/29/2019

My old boiler died. Got a new combi boiler/hot water heater installed a few days later. Installation took a day - the crew showed up on time, removed the old equipment and cleaned everything up after installing the new boiler.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed an old boiler replaced

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

01/26/2019

I was very unhappy how the work was done on my boiler. A technician came out and told me it wasn't working because I needed more oil (I had over 1/4 tank) and that should solve it. I had to pay $100 fee for an emergency oil delivery. It still did not work. They were no longer open so they sent an emergency technician out. I had to pay another service fee and the overtime rate. Not pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix boiler

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2019

08/18/2018

Woke up to no hot water on Friday. I immediately starting thinking, "I'ts Friday, I won't even get anyone out here until Monday." I called Joyce Cooling & Heating and was told that they would have someone out that day, and that the Technician would call a half hour before arrival. Sure enough, the Technician called that afternoon and arrived right on time. Our Technician Josh, diagnosed the proble...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Gas Water Heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2018

08/14/2018

They were very professional and thorough. During the initial service visit, they did a great job diagnosing the problem and attempting to fix the unit. Since it was very old, we decided to install a new system. They were very busy, so we had to wait a few weeks for the new install. Unfortunately, they showed up a day late due to a scheduling error. They're prices are very good. If it weren't for t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Central A/C replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2018

04/24/2018

This was the first annual maintenance on my new Lennox AC unit. Alex showed up on time and clearly explained what he was doing and answered all my questions thoroughly. He did a great job and I look forward to seeing him in the fall for the furnace maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual AC maintenance

12/20/2017

Tina was so helpful...she went above and beyond during a very stressful situation. The crew that came to my home for the installation were courteous, professional and answered all of my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New boiler

10/18/2017

Very well. He was professional, he explained everything to me and alleviated any anxiety I could have had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Expansion tank replacement on hot water heater.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2017

DESIGN, INSTALLATION & SERVICE ON ALL TYPES AND BRANDS OF AIR CONDITIONING, HEATING, AND BOILER SYSTEMS IN THE GREATER NASHUA, NEW HAMPSHIRE AREA.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available