Certified Chimney Inspections

B 27 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since March 2016

16 Progress Ave

Nashua, NH 03062

We have been providing Top Class service to New England for nearly 2 decades. With over 4.5+/5 review on every rating service with nearly 1000+ verified reviews online CERTIFIED is clearly in a league of its own!! We are a family run company that strives for excellence. As a full-service company we handle all aspects of Chimney work. From simple flue cleanings and cap installations, to large scale commercial work. As central heating has evolved over the last 100+++ years, many of the venting systems/chimneys have not received proper if any updates. They are often overlooked (out of sight out of mind). In many homes original chimneys were built to be used much differently than what is needed nowadays. As your heating units change- from oil to gas or even coal; or the efficiency/btu output changes; or by adding or removing units, so should the exhaust system/chimney be updated to conform to current units manufacturers recommendations and requirements in order to function safely and efficiently. Many original chimneys are no longer suitable to vent the kind of heating units widely used nowadays. Building safety codes change regularly, even a house built 25 years ago may have been in full compliance at the time how do you know if it is still safe? We offer FREE ESTIMATES and reduced cost services/repairs to our valued Angie’s List customers. Even if you don’t have a fireplace most homes have a chimney to vent their heating system. It should be professionally inspected annually. Most home heating systems produce carbon monoxide which is completely tasteless/odorless and is heavier than air (if not vented correctly it will not leave the home) as well as many other toxic flue gases. These gases can aggravate breathing conditions, cause headaches and nausea, and are potentially fatal. Hundreds of people still succumb to unnecessary carbon monoxide poisoning every year. Many tragedies could’ve been avoided with regular chimney inspections. We enjoy giving our customers top-quality service, being on the forefront of energy-saving technology we help our customers heat their homes safely and efficiently. We use only 2-ply smooth-wall stainless steel Flue liners (greatly exceeds all IRC/NFPA requirements), as opposed to the majority of chimney companies that use code-minimum products (single ply or aluminum) for their customers. Although it does meet the minimum code requirements they are inferior in many ways. We use only UL listed material and offer a Lifetime Guarantee on the parts as well as a Lifetime Guarantee on the installation. Due to our volume we are always comparable if not lower in cost to our competitors using cheaper material. CERTIFIED CHIMNEY INSPECTIONS Is a World Class Full Service Chimney Company. Our areas of expertise include: Chimney cleaning, chimney relining, Chimney caps, fireplace cleanings, damper replacement, Crown repair, brick repair, flashing repair, smoke chamber pargeting, Brick sealing, blockage removal, safety inspections, Insurance claim inspections, Oil to gas conversions, safe soot removal, new chimney installation, new fireplace installation, gas fireplace installation, wood burning inserts, wood-burning stoves, pellet inserts, pellet stoves, commercial chimneys. Our customers consist of single-family homeowners, rental properties, vacation homes, we are the go-to company for many HVAC, plumbing and heating, roofing, and reality organizations. We also service churches, schools, industrial sites, town houses/condos, small and large scale government/military contracts and much, much more!! All of which are more than satisfied with our professionalism and integrity. We offer discounts to senior citizens and military persons. We always use the highest quality materials for all jobs, extend superior customer service, offer convenient appointment setting- only two hour time frame arrivals, Correspond via telephone, text message or email. Forefront of modern technology with digital pictures PowerPoint presentations and live videos in many cases. Fully certified, licensed and insured. PLEASE NOTE: Our customers come from many sources and we can’t always display a fully accurate appointment schedule on each platform as it regularly changes minute by minute. Please call us directly for availability. We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year for appointments and emergency service....

chimney cap repair (19)chimney repair (17)chimney sweeping (6)fireplace repair (2)
N/A

06/03/2020

I spoke to Bill first and I kept getting the run around about the quote. i wanted a break down of the work that would be done on my chimney. I called them multiple times. I sent a text to Bill saying they must not be interested in my business. I was working with Jackie, the office manager left me a message letting me know they are not interested in my project. I called them back asking what he mea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They never did work, reluctant to provide a breakdown of the work they would provide

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

04/19/2020

Men were knowledgeable professional, and workmanship was top notch

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
estimate

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2020

04/02/2020

Honest work - clearly communicated - understood what was being done and the quoted price was dead on with work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair work and New Cap - cleaning - inspection

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

03/28/2020

Great! I interviewed 2 other companies before Certified Chimney Inspectors and they were the most thorough, professional and had fair and competitive pricing. Their explanation of the work needed and to be done was clear along with before and after photographs. I contracted with them on Monday 3/

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cap repair and replacement; soldier bricks cleaned, replaced and repointed and the whole business sealed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

03/10/2020

Highest quality and professionalism! Have used certified Chimneypro now on four houses! Look no further. This is your go to company for chimney repairs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

03/02/2020

Service was good. They were knowledgeable. They took their time. Gave me recommendations on what to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an inspection and gave me a quote on some repairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

02/28/2020

Guys were on time, very thorough in the explanation and performed there duties in a clean and timely manner. They took before and after pictures of my chimney and im very happy I contracted them. Will recommend to anyone with chimney issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

02/28/2020

This spring I was planning on putting my house on the market. Everything came to a halt when the town home inspector came and inspected one out of three chimneys.. he notice a white liquid coming out of my furnace chimney.. he advised me to hire a professional.. I called and had three chimney companies come and inspect my furnace chimney.. However, Certified Chimney Inspections was hands down the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a chimney liner

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

02/25/2020

Excellent. They told me exactly what was wrong, were quick and reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sealed the top of my chimney.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2020

02/25/2020

They did well. They were good. No complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He had to do lining, rebuild the chimney.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

Inspection, Repairs, Caps, Relining, Waterproofing, Mortar Re-Pointing, Pointing, Masonry Repairs

Pellet Stove Cleaning