KEATING PLUMBING & HEATING INC

Founded 1958 • Angie's List since November 2008

Not Rated| 15 Reviews

FINANCING AVAILABLE. ADDITIONAL ADDRESS: PO BOX 426 MARLBOROUGH, NH 03455. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: KPHINC@PREXAR.COM....

Gary Jackson Heating Services

Gary Jackson Heating Services is family-owned and operated right here in Cheshire County, NH. Since our company opened its doors in 2006, we’ve treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch. We specialize in oil and propane burner service & installation as well as air conditioning servie & installation in the Cheshire County area. We are fully licensed and insured in the State of New Hampshire and EPA Lead-Safe certified. Our philosophy is delivering honest and respectful service while exceeding the customer’s expectations. We have over 40 years of combined experience providing seasonal tune-ups, repairs to existing oil/propane furnaces, installation of energy efficient oil/propane furnaces, and repairs/installations of oil/propane/electric hot water heaters. We also install and repair solar panels.

C

01/04/2015

We called on Friday night at about midnight and the young man was here within a couple of hours to help.  He noticed the pressure switch had tripped off so he tripped it manually to restart it.  When the pressure switch started up again water began coming up from the area below the pressure tank.  He dug down through the dirt and found a "leaking T junction" which he did not think belonged where i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The on call provider for the company came out when we lost water in our mobile home in the middle of the night on a Friday.  He looked and found "an issue" which he "fixed" while admitting that he knew nothing about plumbing and telling us he was the only guy on call for the company for the weekend so he couldn't call someone who might be better qualified.  More details in the details section.

05/13/2013

I called on a Wednesday and they had a rep at my mouse the next day. He completed all of his work very quickly and even gave me some tips on how to avoid similar issues in the future. He cleaned up after himself and was very pleasant. The price was a little more than I would have thought, but that was mostly driven by a "dispatch fee" that they charged.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 2 small leaks that were in need of repair. One was under my kitchen sink and the other was on my sediment filer in the basement.

CATEGORY plumbing

02/13/2013

While the repair took a few weeks (hit them at peak service season) they called weekly with a status update. Just really great experience working with Keating!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a Monitor kerosene heater which is no longer manufactured and hard to find trained service techs. The Keating team services them, and were great to work with. Very polite, professional, knowledgeable service techs. They had to remove the unit. They were very careful not to track in on the carpet, or drip on the way out.

D

10/29/2012

very eager to get the project. non responsive on follow-up and finish work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new heating system and hot water heater.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

D

09/17/2012

The competitor's system, Hixson of Hancock is working well for 2/3rds the Keating cost. Keating is a larger company and a supervisory type person came out to review the site and prepare their quote. Both companies are Buderus [German heating ststem manufacturer] certified installers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked Keating of Marlborough NH who had done maintenance work on my heating system and another firm, Hixson of Hancock NHwho was highly recommended by a friend, to give me a quote on replacing my 176 year old system with a Buderus highest quality system and to also repair/replace my domestic hot water system. Keating's quote for the heating system was 50% higher. Keating also told me the domestic hot water exchanger was beyond repair and it was not possible to fit a new one into the basement space. I gave the job to Hixson who did it on time and it has worked very well. now starting in Sept 2012 into my 2nd heating system. I am somewhat compulsive about logical and straight line plumbing runs and labeling. The job was done while I was away for 2 weeks. The quality was higher than I could have imagined. Also he contacted the manufacturer of my domestic hot water exchanger who replaced it at no charge under their warranty and he relocated the new one in the basement. The job looks so good that at the slightest interest on a guest's part, I drag them down to the basement to show them a beautiful job.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WATER HEATERS, PLUMBING, HEATING & COOLING, HOME COMFORT ACCESSORY ITEMS, SEWER & DRAIN, AIR QUALITY PRODUCTS, WATER ANALYSIS, HEAT PUMPS, GEO THERMAL.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover