My Pro Property Services

A61 REVIEWS

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since January 2012

45 Auburn Rd

Londonderry, NH 03053

My Pro Property Services is a successful Property Maintenance company. The owner, Nick Thibodeau, started working in his families wood restoration business in 1998. Since then he and has taken his skillset to the next level adding many more services lines to his knowledge base. Headquartered in Londonderry, NH, My Pro Property Services will work with you to maintain the beauty of your property, inside and out. Whether you need interior/exterior painting, gutter cleaning, wood restoration, deck building, carpentry, or power washing, we are your professionals for the job. Take a look at all the services we offer and give us a call for a free estimate. We look forward to working with you!...

Deck Maintenance (49)Pressure Washing (30)Exterior Painting (20)Decks and Porches (19)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (5)Gutter Cleaning (4)Interior Painting (3)General Remodeling (2)

08/30/2019

They were incredibly responsive and showed up sooner than I originally thought which is a good thing. The team was professional and they did an outstanding job power washing my house. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash the exterior of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

D

11/09/2018

The service provider (Nick) came by to observe the project and give an estimate in early September. Spent over an hour discussing the project, brought material samples. Said he would send an email right away so I could send over specifics of the build, but he never did. Did not respond to messages through Angie’s list messenger. Over a month later I got a call from his coworker - “sorry for the de...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck rebuild

CATEGORY decks

08/27/2018

Excellent! Very happy with the quality of the work, communication, and professionalism!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash house, stain deck, deck repairs, repaired carpenter ant damage, replaced rotted wood, replaced flooring on front porch.

CATEGORY decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2018

07/23/2018

The project went very well. I got a call each day to let me know their arrival time and they gave me a brief overview of each day's goals. The project took nearly a week of full days with a multi-person crew to get the house washed, put on two coats of stain on the body, two coats of clear stain on the natural wood soffits and two coats of a third stain on supporting beams and the deck. Throughout...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete exterior wash and stain on red cedar deck house with natural wood soffits

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

Thank you so much for your business and comments! Please let us know if you need anything else.

07/23/2018

The team did a great job on this project. They took exceptional care to restore the warped railing to a straight level, even re-leveling the deck floor as needed. The refinishing of the deck surface was done with care and professionalism. I could not ask for anything better. An outstanding team - highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck railing was warped and deck surface needed refinishing.

CATEGORY deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

08/03/2017

It was completed 2 weeks ahead of schedule. The crew was great and cleaned up after themselves. Most importantly, the deck is well built and beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a deck rebuilt

CATEGORY decks, remodeling, deck cleaning, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2017

Thank you for the positive feedback and review! We are happy that you are satisfied with the final product! Thank you for allowing us to work with you, it was our pleasure!

07/18/2017

Quite well. Technician was friendly, courteous, explained everything and did a good job. House looked much better when he was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2017

Thank you for the great review, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working for you and we're glad that you are happy with the outcome!

06/09/2017

Very responsive, very professional, came several days earlier than expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing, gutter cleanout, gutter hand washing

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2017

04/25/2017

I would recommend them to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash house

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2017

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the feedback and thank you for referring us to your friends.

10/04/2016

Thorough cleaning, very knowledgable, took time to answer my many questions about the cleaning process and future deck finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Cleaning.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2016

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review! Let us know if you need any work done this spring/summer. We're happy to help! Best, My Pro

Wood Restoration, Deck Construction, Log Home Restoration, Exterior Painting, Interior Painting, Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Carpentry

Not Applicable