Jim Peck & Co

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since July 2014

Family owned Jim Peck & Co has served the Londonderry, NH and Massachusetts area for 20 years with a commitment to service and value. We appreciate your interest and look forward to earning your business. Jim Peck & Co has the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time. Our skilled professionals use only the finest tools and materials. We guarantee our work and materials as well as your satisfaction. We offer customized work at the job site so call us today for your free estimate....

SSS homeservices

8  REVIEWS
SSS homeservices

SSS Window & Gutter Cleaning and Repair Service, prides itself on being the number one home improvement company In the area. We service both residential and commercial properties. We've built an excellent reputation for customer satisfaction by providing quick estimates, a great attention to detail, and competitive pricing. Being a screened and approved professional gives you the peace of mind you need to allow us to give your home the attention it deserves. Call us today and let's get started!

Offers by SSS homeservices on Angie's List

11/08/2018

Jim was great to work with . The house had no gutters on it and we were in desperate need. Jim came out timely, gave us a quote to install on the front and back with leaf guard and when we called to schedule he was able to send his crew in timely. His crew did a great job with the installation. They were professional and cleaned up the area when the were done. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install new gutter system

CATEGORY gutter repair

08/17/2018

Danny called came out shortly after my requesting a quote on a Sunday. He kept me informed as to when the job would be done since outside work was delayed with the weather. They showed up when planned and did a great job cleaning the gutters, and giving me information about my roof as well. Very pleased with the work done and the professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning

12/03/2017

Fabulous ! Jim got back to me right away and came over with an estimate within 3 days. The job was completed within the week. His team was professional and friendly. I highly recommend Jim Peck Gutter Co. !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed new garage gutters and cleaning of house gutters.

05/10/2017

Went great! Jim and his team were reliable and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had gutter and downspouts replaced.

CATEGORY gutter repair

05/03/2017

Crew came and performed work quickly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf relief and additional gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Seamless rain gutters, fascia board repair, leaf guard installation, gutter cleaning & repair.