William Arsenault Contracting LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 16778

HOOKSETT, NH 03106

William Arsenault Contracting, LLC is a family-owned and operated roofing contractor serving residential homeowners throughout Hillsborough County. Founded in 2005 by Bill Arsenault, William Arsenault Contracting, LLC is a small business that can accomplish big things, we pride ourselves on quality workmanship and honest communication on each and every project we undertake. To learn more about Bill and William Arsenault Contracting, LLC, please visit http://williamarsenaultcontracting.com ...

Roofing (6)Skylights (1)

08/31/2019

The experience was very positive. They came, everything happened like clockwork. They were no issues, incredibly respectful, kind human-being. I was impressed with their work ethic and their finished product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

08/30/2019

It was very good. they were efficient, neat, they did a good cleaned up. the crew who came out was very professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my roof. they replaced the shingles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2019

06/07/2019

They performed the job very efficiently and carefully. They did a very good job at cleaning up nails and debris, nobody left to worry about. I had different bids from other companies and theirs was the most reasonably priced. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full roof replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

06/06/2019

Excellent. I couldnt ask for a better crew. They worked extra hours to beat a storm. Cleaned up every day they were here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2018

09/29/2016

Wonderful! I was contacted immediately and his roofer Eric was at my door within an hour to measure and give me a price. They were able to do the work the next day. I was thrilled since it was leaking badly and I was leaving for a few days on the weekend. Bill called himself to make sure everything was OK. Great service at a fair price. I will be calling this company again soon. Highly recommend t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace skylight

CATEGORY skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2016

01/19/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
"A new Deck and fixed my roof. He was awesome. Honest reliable work. Excellent job!!"

D

12/31/2011

I had been burned by the first roofer I hired, who cashed my check, and when the skylights continued to leak, never returned my calls.  I chose William Arsenault Contracting specifically because of all of the mostly positive reviews elsewhere on the internet, and because of Bill's own Mission Statement from his website about how he follows the "Golden Rule" and treats his clients as he himself wou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service was to repair two leaking skylights.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2011

Full Residential Roof Repair or Replacement, Skylight Repair or Replacement, Chimney Flashing Repair or Replacement, Insulation Removal & Installation, Roof Ice Dam Removal, Mold Removal & Remediation, Roof Cleaning

General Remodeling Services