Sandra Curtis Design LLC

A 9 Reviews

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since July 2010

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

PO Box 7012

Gilford, NH 03247

Sandra Curtis Design LLC is an award winning, full service residential interior design studio. Whether your project is large or small, our mission is to create beautiful, customized interiors, spaces that reflect the people who live in them. We provide our clients with design consultation and products for their home. From new construction’s specifications and space-planning, full-blown renovations to the final phase of decorating and accessorizing, we can help you. We are a resource for related interior products including flooring, cabinetry, counter tops, blinds, window treatment, lighting, wall treatment, area rugs, artwork and furniture....

home remodeling (8)interior design (3)flooring (3)tile installation (3)blinds and curtain (2)home staging (1)marble and granite (1)furniture store (1)

07/20/2020

Sandy is an excellent interior designer. I have worked with her for many years now and I wouldn't consider working with anyone else. She listens to her clients needs, is great to work with and the result is fabulous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY interior designers

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

01/01/2016

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2015

Hi [Member Name Removed]: Thanks very much for your review! Since I only specified the flooring and didn't provide the quote or material, the pricing and its installation were truly not in my control. I'm not sure if your B for responsiveness was for my specifications or the installation. I thought that I presented my ideas within the timeframe you requested. I am glad you like how it turned out t...

07/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed electric blind on a big! window plus on a skylight. | | |Have answered this before

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2015

07/20/2015

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2015

01/13/2015

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2015

10/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reliable, professional decorator. Easy to work with. Sandra strives to deliver the best possible value to her customer, although her services are not inexpensive. I highly recommend Sandra, she's worth her price.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2014

Hi [member name removed]: Sorry for the delayed "thank you" for submitting a review - a nod to my punctuality rating. ;) I have now changed my settings so that I will receive notification when I get reviews so I can respond more promptly. I know you are so busy and I greatly appreciate your taking the time to rate and comment on my services. I really do make every effort possible to provide a posi...

10/08/2014

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2013

HI [removed member name]: Thanks so much for the review on Angie's LIst. I'm so pleased that you're happy with the services Sandra Curtis Design has provided! I do strive to be very competitive with my pricing when comparing products apples to apples and considering the level of service as well. It has been a pleasure working with you and hope we have a chance to again. Best, Sandy

09/01/2014

Sandy came up with a great design and had all the window treatments installed in our new home as soon as they came in from the manufacturer. They look great and her vision worked out beautifully. We have been using her for many years as we have moved 3 times in the local area in the last 20 years. Each time she has had a wonderful vision of what our tastes are, and what changes each new home will ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed and installed custom window treatments for all windows and doors in the new house we purchased.

CATEGORY interior designers,window treatments,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2014

[member name removed]: Thanks so much for your kind review! I have always enjoyed working with you to help make your homes more "you". I'm so glad you are happy with the latest installation! Talk soon, Sandy

08/23/2012

allations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have worked with Sandy for the last year during a whole house remodel. Sandy has excellent decorating taste and recommends affordable, quality products. Sandy listens to my ideas and always improves on them by offering her perspective and alternatives.She limits my shoices so I don't become overwhelmed and I usually can pick one out of her list quickly. On occassion she will search for additional choices when necessary. Sandy goes above and beyond to insure the job is done right and is on site during her installations. I highly recommend Sandy Curtis for her design talents and professionalism.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring,interior designers,furniture sales,window treatments,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,home staging

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2012

Residential interior design consultation and a resource for related products including flooring, cabinetry, counter tops, blinds, window treatment, lighting, wall treatment, area rugs, artwork & furniture.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check