Mold, radon, lead or asbestos may be hiding in your home and making you sick. Learn how to protect yourself.
Find Top-Rated Dover Radon Inspectors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Radon Inspectors to Avoid
Top Rated Radon Inspectors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 551 reviews for
Dover Radon Inspectors from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Radon Inspectors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Instant Community AccessAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Dover
Mold, radon, carbon monoxide, asbestos — learn how to test for these problems at home.
Radon is an invisible gas and every home is susceptible to it. Mitigation systems can significantly decrease the carcinogenic risks posed by radon.
Every home contains some hidden health risks. To better tackle the dangers lurking inside or around your home, become familiar with these terms.
Radon Testing reviews in Dover
Our builder had already installed the piping and electrical service needed for radon mitigation, so installed a radon exhaust fan ...MoreRead more of this review in the pipe, sealed the cracks in our basement floor, added a manometer to monitor the air pressure, and scheduled a follow-up radon test. He did this all within about 90 minutes. He cleaned up all the areas where he worked.
Unfortunately, because of the way our builder laid the foundation, this initial mitigation did not quite hit the EPA standard...though it came very close. For a fairly small additional fee ($200), returned the following week to install a larger fan and schedule a followup radon test. The larger fan did the job and our radon level is now below the EPA recommended amount.
Although we probably would have no need for additional radon mitigation work on our house, I would definitely recommend to others (and have).
guarantees a 2.0 radon level which many companies do not. That was a big factor in my selecting . Everything went well and radon was mitigated below 2.0. I was very happy ...MoreRead more of this review with the work. They are also certified by the MN Dept of Health. A list of providers who are certified is on the Dept of Health website and I would only choose one who is on that list with the extra qualification of diagnostic testing. is on that list and there are a handful of other companies as well. Some were so busy they were not really interested in the work. I found to be extremely helpful and willing to guarantee a 2.0 which he delivered. Very happy.
Radon Inspectors in Dover, NH
Shop Local Radon Testing Services in Dover, NH
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Dover.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center