MR. Bs Roofing LLC

A 23 Reviews

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since September 2012

45 E Broadway

Derry, NH 03038

We are a roofing and siding company for residential and commercial property, call us today for safe and reliable workers and as always we provide a free in-home estimate. Visit our website to get pre-approved for financing today! 603-965-8047...

roofing (20)ice and roof snow removal (4)tree service (2)snow removal (1)

11/14/2018

I got an estimate very quickly on the repair and a general assessment of the state of the roof. Mr B's was only one of two roofing contractors that I called that would even do a repair, and Mr B's was the more prompt and better estimate. While very busy, he was able to fit me in sooner than originally estimated, and did a great job. I'm very happy and will call them again when more work is needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair for Roof Caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2018

06/21/2017

Friendly and professional crew, owner has great communication skills. Clean up and haul away was thorough. Very pleased with entire project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old shingles, added a ridge vent, re- shingled roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2017

05/12/2017

job was done quick and professionally, very satisfied with the team. I would recomend Mr B's Roofing for a well job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing on a ranch home

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2017

04/12/2017

We had a 20 year old roof that began to leak. Mark responded quickly and came out to give us options and a quote. We ended up choosing to have it fully replaced with a GAF roof and 50 year warranty. The first nice day Mark and his crew arrived and got the job done in 2 days. They did a great job cleaning up both days and made sure to heavily sweep for any fallen nails. The roof looks great and we ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

Photo for MR. Bs Roofing LLC - 45 E Broadway, Derry, NH - 34801537

02/18/2017

I reached out to Mark via email to remove snow and ice from my roof. He was at my house the next morning to survey the job and provide a quote. Mark and his team quoted a fair price and performed the work we agreed upon quickly and professionally. His team also cleared off the deck and pathways after snow was removed from the roof. Overall, Mark and his team did an excellent job and I would recomm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow and ice removal from roof.

CATEGORY roof snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2017

02/18/2017

They were prompt, and got the job done. Excellent, couldn't have asked for better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
snow removal from roof.

CATEGORY snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2018

02/15/2017

Mark came out on a Saturday to take a look at the problem. He then came out again as soon as the snow stopped (a day earlier than he'd originally promised) to take care of our leaking house. Leaks stopped immediately and have not come back since Mark fixed them. He was very professional and very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared ice and snow from roof and put in gable vents to prevent ice dams from forming in the future

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2017

11/22/2016

It went very well. They set up and did the work and clean up all in one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I ripped off the roof myself...His team came and installed the shingles in one day. We agreed on a price, date and time. I actually had to change the date of the installation because of the weather and he accomodated my wishes. The crew was respectful and professional. I was very pleased with their work

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2016

11/21/2016

It went very well. They set up and did the work and clean up all in one day.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2016

10/12/2015

Because of the other roofers stringing me along for months and not delivering, we were in panic mode in fall. Mr. B had a full fall schedule, but he was able to accommodate my job within a couple of weeks. The people were professional, courteous, and cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assigned him to prevent an ice dam from happening in one particular area as it did in last year's winter. Some other roofers I had contacted were either non-responsive,  put me "on hold" for months, or tried to make a huge project out of it by substantially increasing the scope of the project. Mr B helped me find and fix the root cause of the problem (it was a hole/crack as he had suspected). He fixed the immediate issues, and put protective shielding under the shingles in the area of concern.  The actual proof will be during the next severe winter, but so far their approach and solution seem to make sense.

CATEGORY roofing,roof snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2015

New roof installation & repair.Siding Installation. roof snow and ice removal

Snow Plowing