Best Electric

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since September 2009

Owner operated. No subs. Depending on the job, charges an hourly rate or cost is determined by the job. Service charges may apply. No travel charges. Extra charges for emergency may apply. Fully licensed....

MarLin Communications, Inc.

We provide wiring installation and service for a various number of applications such as pre-construction, home theater, smart home integration, lighting upgrades, video surveillance, simple electrical, telecommunications and networking for your home or business.

01/16/2012

Mr. Martinez worked overall about 4 full days and we found him to be very courteous, punctual and knowledgeable. He is professional and easy to work with. We would most certainly call him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He updated and/or  installed the following: kitchen overhead fixture, hard wired kitchen under the cabinet light bars, 3 ceiling fans with double switches, track lighting in downstairs family room, wired 3 closet lights with switches, grounded copper water lines, new garage lights, receptacles with conduit, wired out building with receptacles, lights, heat fixture, 2 bathroom light/fan combo. There were several switches/outlets he updated or installed throughout the home to make more convenient.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

09/06/2011

I left Raul a message on a Tuesday and he returned my call in 10 minutes. He was able to come to my house that Friday morning. I appreciated that he called to let me know he was running a few minutes late. He worked very efficiently and practically non-stop. He kept me informed of his progress and willingly answered my questions. He was unable to finish everything the same day (he stayed late on a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed a safety issue on my breaker panel, installed a new electrical outlet in my office, installed a living room fan and kitchen island light and switch (including adding the boxes on a vaulted ceiling), installed two new electrical outlets on the island, fixed GFI receptacle, and moved/dropped several outlets (for the microwave, by the stairs, door).

08/22/2011

It went very well. The price and communication stood out. He was running a little late so he wanted to make sure that he touched base with me. I would recommend him because of the quality of his work. He was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 I used them to install new light fixtures.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

07/31/2011

I called him and set up an appointment to give us an estimate. He arrived the day and time he promised (he even called to confirm the day before). He looked at our laundry list of things and after we agreed on the price Mr. Martinez said he could start that week. He purchased all of the items (at our request) and completed the job that week as promised in a very neat and professiona manner.  It is...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a new home we have only lived in 8 months. The electrician that wired our home would not return phone calls to finish up some odds & ends and a few new things we wanted done. I looked on Angie's List and chose Best Electric (Raul Martinez). He installed multiple large overhead lights in our storage building, security lights around our property, whole house surge protector, a few more outlets.

07/19/2011

The overall experience using Best Electric (for the first time) ... he did a good job & his pricing was fair.  I would use Best again if I need electric work and would recommend him ... does a good job. In my opinion Best Electric went above & beyond!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called a couple of local companies to give me a quote on some simple cosmetic updates ... changing out our electric switches along with the light switches in the living, dining, kitchen & hallway. Both quoted me prices that I thought were a little high.  I had called Best Electric also but he was out of town ... Best (Raul) returned my call after his return. He was very good to work with me on the pricing and the work schedule - the job he did was very good.

CATEGORY electrician

Residential and light commercial electrical services. Ceiling fan installation, re-wiring, outlets, and more.