Find Top-Rated Bethlehem HVAC Contractors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
HVAC Contractors to Avoid
Top Rated HVAC Contractors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 677 reviews for
Bethlehem HVAC Contractors from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews1035 years on Angie's List
AReviews326 years on Angie's List
BReviews3436 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local HVAC Contractors
$499 for 4 New Recessed Lights with a Dimmer Switch InstalledMember price $499.00 Original price: .
$119 for an Outdoor Electrical Box InstallationMember price $119.00 Original price: .
$200 Ceiling Fan InstallationMember price $200.00 Original price: .
$79 for a Comprehensive Plumbing Inspection and Water-Heater MaintenanceMember price $79.00 Original price: $79.00.
CReviews43 years on Angie's List
CReviews15 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Hvac Articles
Hvac reviews in Bethlehem
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
First property: replaced two HVAC systems and repaired some duct work. One piece of new duct was not installed perfect. Other than that, well done!
Second property: replaced one HVAC system. Well done! The technician tried their best to replace the drain line. Thank you!
- Lin H.
All went very well. A representative called me the day after I emailed my question. My appointment was scheduled for the next week because that was the date that worked for my schedule. The technician as he was on his way and arrived on time. The technician explained everything that he intended to ask was very friendly. The technician answer all my questions and completed the job in an hour as he said he would
- MARIA L S.
Provider name locked. and cooling sells a maintenance package where they come out and do a winter and spring check on your furnace and a/c unit. However, what they don't tell you is that they only provide these services M-F during working hours when everyone like myself is as work. Even though they have technicians available/working on the weekends, they REFUSED to schedule the maintenance during a weekend time frame.
So, when I called the dispatcher they were rude as per usual - stating that I am merely a tenant of the property. They don't have a clue that I also own several other properties and would never again use their services.
They just sell these maintenance packages to generate income and then "get to them" whenever it is convenient for them. IE care less about their customers.
- Eric H.