Derek Cook's Roofing Specialists Inc

Roofing Projects

Roofing Projects

roofing2020
Roof Replacement

Services offered: Full Roof Replacements with Asphalt Shingles- My company has been built on a strong work ethic. We strive to perfect our projects while attention to detail satisfies every customer's expectations. Impeccable quality with the finest materials. Your roof will be an improvement you take pride in. We have been in business since 1998, serving Southern New Hampshire. Experience matters, let us give you a free estimate on your full roof replacement with asphalt shingles for your roofing project!...

roofing (117)gutter installation (9)skylight installation (7)chimney repair (6)ice and roof snow removal (5)siding (4)deck building (4)window (2)drywall repair (1)

11/06/2020

Like Donald Trump, promises made, promises kept

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

11/06/2020

Whole team was very professional and hard working. Started early, worked all day and wrapped up the roof in one day. Needed to come back the following day to complete clean up. I'd hire them again and strongly suggest you give Derek Cook roofing a try.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2020

09/26/2020

Called Derek on a hot July Saturday,and he came out that same day and looked at the job. The price was competitive and fair.The crew showed up on time and did a very good job very quickly with top quality materials and no cut corners. Cleanup was repetitive and impeccable. Would use them again without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete roof replacement,house and detached garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

09/02/2020

Derek and his team did an outstanding job replacing our roof and skylights . They were on time, knowledgeable and cleaned up after themselves . Roof now looks amazing and I am in LOVE with our new skylights ! I highly recommend them !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

09/02/2020

Derek and his team were fantastic! Everything was done on time and far exceeded expectations. Would recommend this team to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

09/02/2020

Excellent, professional work. Friendly roofers, took pride in work. Clean up done well and everything done in excess of expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

08/04/2020

Excellent! Derek and his crew were very professional and courteous. They arrived on schedule and took great care to ensure our bushes, deck and stairs were protected from any falling materials from the roof during the job. In the middle of the job, we received some rain that day and the crew made sure to cover any exposed area on the roof at the time. We would definitely recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2020

11/19/2019

Derek's Roofing was one of six quotes that I got and it was the best. More importantly, Derek was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive to my many questions before the work was completed, and the work itself was done in a timely and professional manner. His team cleaned up thoroughly and the roof looks great. The GAF warranty certificate is the icing on the cake. Derek certainly deserves...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof shingles

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

08/02/2019

Derek showed up on time, and after inspecting my roof ( which is only 6 years old ), advised me there was no need to replace the roof as a previous contractor from the day before told me I need'ed. Which was estimated at $ 8500.00. Since I'm a DYI type of guy he explained what was happening on my roof and how I could fix it myself. Which should save me I figure $8400.00 So I just want to thank Der...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof leaks

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

Thank you for the review. It is our goal to provide great service to our customers as well as good advice!

06/24/2019

Derek was very punctual with his estimate and time frame of work. When ever we had a question he got right back to us. If he had a question on what we desired he did not hesitate to call and check with us. Very professional and would highly recommend. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage roof replacement and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review. Customer satisfaction is important to us as well as communication as the project is being done. Thank you for your business!

Roofing Replacements, Repairs & Inspections, Snow & Ice Roof Top Removals, Skylights and Gutters.