Outside In Construction

A 33 Reviews

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since July 2010

PO Box 1301 611 Suncook Valley Road

Alton, NH 03809

At Outside In Construction we are dedicated to providing our customers with absolute satisfaction. Over the past decade and a half we have been creating a name for ourselves around the New Hampshire area, leaving nothing but happy customers. We specialize in almost anything, from new construction (Houses, Additions, Garages & More) to the complete renovation (Kitchens, Living Areas, Bathrooms and More), and we are known for our beautiful custom finish carpentry. We'll go to great lengths to make sure that when we walk away from a job, you are more than happy with your experience. We are a locally based construction company, hoping to expand our service area in the years to come. Please look around our website, take a look at our latest projects, or feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. At Outside In Construction we want your business and we're willing to work for it! We are very proud of a reputation built on our motto; "We Do What We Say, When We Say It!"...

deck building (25)home remodeling (13)home remodeling (11)home builder (6)woodworking (6)drywall repair (4)flooring (3)door installation (3)picture framing (3)general contracting (3)interior painting (2)window replacement (2)

12/18/2018

I have had several jobs done on my house by OIC. I had my cedar siding removed and replaced with Hardie Cement Board siding. The recommended Hardie process was followed on how to properly install the siding. I also had the cedar railings on my deck removed and replaced with composite railings. This also involved replacing trim deck boards. Another job was pine paneling my Great Room Ceiling. For a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Siding, New Decking, Great Room Ceiling Paneling

CATEGORY decks, siding, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2018

10/01/2018

Jesse and his crew did an outstanding job! High quality, reasonable prices, very professional. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild condo

CATEGORY decks, home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

09/26/2018

The project went well and on time. All workers were skilled and the site was kept neat during the project. OSI has returned several times to accomplish even smaller jobs when requested. We would not hesitate to request their services again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
renovation of basement area

CATEGORY contractors, decks, drywall, flooring, picture framing, insulation, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, doors, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

[Member Name Removed] Thank you so much for the great review - It has always been a pleasure working with you both and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

08/07/2017

When they started the project, it ended up being much worse than anticipated. Water damage was extensive. Parts of the main ceiling and a support beam had to be replaced. Skylights had been badly installed by prior owner. Both were replaced. OI worked with our home owner insurance. Adjusted the quote. Our insurance company was happy. We were happy. You would never know anything bad had happened in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our vacation home showed signs of a water leak from the roof. The ceiling in our main room was badly damaged. We had no idea what caused the leak, although there had recently been some very wet weather. Our insurance company wanted a quote from a licensed contractor. We found Outside In on Angie's List.

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, skylights, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017

Photo for Outside In Construction - PO Box 1301, Alton, NH - 35984625

11/19/2016

The work went well. Everything was professionally done, and the finished product looks Excellent. The work space was isolated with plastic sheeting and an industrial air filter was kept running in the work space while work was underway. ( I saw a man sanding with a sanding-block in one hand, and a vacuum cleaner hose in the other) We were kept advised of what's going on tomorrow; what's going on n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Enlarging a room by removing walls and re-locating doors. The work required reconfiguration of structural support for walls; refinishing walls and ceilings; installation of new, matching hardwood flooring in a portion of the room.

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, flooring, picture framing, hardwood floor repair, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2016

[Member Name Removed] - Thanks very much for your review and outline of your experience. You folks were a pleasure to work with and we hope that we see you again in the future!

11/18/2016

All went well. The men were very thorough. No major problems to speak of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took out my old tub/shower. Put tile floor to ceiling. Glass doors. Repainted I love it❗️ Also painted several walls.

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2016

[Member Name Removed] - Thanks so much for the kind works and review. We appreciated your patience when we had some material delays and you were very good to work with. It was a pleasure working with you on this project!

11/18/2016

Great help in discussing design considering all options and which choices made the most sense. Work was done on time and very professionally. A ramp was also being installed a few houses away by another contractor and while functional, didn't come close to the quality and attention to details that we experienced. In fact, I made a recommendation to a local organization that serves disabled people....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
34 feet of ramp for a 92 year old.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2016

02/15/2016

There were some delays for which they did apologies. Most of our contact was through E-Mail. Phone and face to face contacts were professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They modified a section of my barn into a heated workshop.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2016

[Member Name Removed] - Thanks for the review and feedback. We apologize for the delays that occurred and really do appreciate your patience through the process. You were a fantastic client and we enjoyed working with you!

09/28/2015

The crew was great. Fortunately, I didn't feel like I had to go apologize to my neighbors at all for having the crew out there, unlike some workers I have had in the past. They were very helpful and went beyond the expectation.  To wit, I had repainted the walls in one of the rooms they replaced the ceiling in.  Not being as careful as I should have been, I bumped the ceiling with my roller.  With...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had them replace the insulation in an addition, which involved removing the ceiling, spraying the insulation in, the replacing the ceiling.  Also, they redid a stretch of flat room as rubber room instead of the rolled roof we had previously.  Finally, they rebuilt a 2 tier deck completely and replaced a door at the end of the deck.

CATEGORY decks, drywall, insulation, remodeling, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2015

[Member Name Removed] - Thanks again for the positive review and patience at the end. You were a great client to work for and we are very pleased that you folks are so happy with all the work - Hopefully you will get many years of enjoyment from the new deck!

01/15/2015

It went great! they did everything they said they would. The work was great. They were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a ramp and steps on our front deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2014

(member name removed), Thanks for the great review, it was a pleasure working for you!

New Building, New Construction, Remodeling, Renovation, Kitchen, Bathroom, Family Room, New Home, Home, Garage, Addition, Second Floor, Decks, Custom Finish Work, Trim, Windows, Doors, Roofing, Siding, Vinyl Board, Hardi Siding, Hardi Plank, Flooring, Painting, Staining, Engineering, Design, Consultation, Personal Touch, Start to Finish,

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal