qdi drywall,inc

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

2-3 employes and subs cost is determined by the job free estimate...

Premier Painting

50  REVIEWS
Premier Painting

Premier Painting specializes in interior/exterior and commercial painting services with 15 years experience. We offer free estimates, quality and professional services, as well as superior work ethic. Professional references are always available. Call or email us today for any inquiries.

07/01/2009

He didn't show. I took two hours off of work for nothing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called up the owner to schedule an estimate. We schedule for one week later. The day comes, I take off of work to meet him at home, and he never shows. I did not call him to see where he was, I just figured that if he's not punctual for an estimate then he probably wouldn't be punctual for the work, so I wouldn't use him. I was surprised at this missed appointment since his other Angie's List review are all positive. Oh well.

CATEGORY drywall

Im sorry becuse i don't show up tha day of the appointment was schedule becouse i hava some family emergenci no time to call (APOLOGIZE)

05/03/2009

They did a great job. Overall, I was extremely satisfied with their service and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed drywall in our family room remodel. They also taped, put mud, and skimcoated the walls.

02/11/2009

Very friendly and punctual. Definitely would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plaster wall in master bedroom was caving in. Needed plaster removed and drywall put up, on one wall. Got another estimate from a highly rated company on Angie's List and their estimate was $800. QDI did the same thing, no problems for $250.

10/04/2008

Great! I made appointments with 5 different drywallers, Erwin was the only one to actually make his appointment. Two others came only after I called them to find out where they were (hours after their appointed time). I left messages with 2 others, inquiring where they were when they didn't show, but they never bothered to call back. Erwin was the ultimate professional. He did everything we asked ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They drywalled our basement.

CATEGORY drywall

Residential & commercial new construction remodeling

Check, Visa, MasterCard