Wegner, Dr. Steven D

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

Matz, Dr. Marty J.

17  REVIEWS
Matz, Dr. Marty J.

There are 3 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org

08/21/2013

He’s also put in four crowns on dental implant for me .  His staff is always great.  He treats you like an adult and explains what he’s going to do in a non-condescending manner.  He informs me very well of options available to me.  They are very punctual with their appointment and are accommodating.  He’s come in on his days off to help me with dental emergency work.  I can’t say enough good thin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put in a permanent filling on a tooth.  I've used his services for about 5-6 years.

04/28/2011

The doctor and his staff are very  friendly and professional. Th e office is very clean and bright and in every room they have a tv to watch as he works. Price is competitive and service is grade A .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental Cleaning cavity fill

07/29/2010

Dr. Wegner and his staff were very friendly from start to finish. The exam was very complete. The clinic uses newer technology during the cleaning and exam. Everyone that was involved in my care explained what they were doing and why. I felt very comfortable the entire time (I think the massaging chair helped)! I will be returning to this office for all my future dental needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental exam and cleaning

04/30/2010

Dr. Wegner and his staff are very friendly and professional. They treated me not just like a patient, but like a customer that they wanted back. The office environment was warm and inviting. It is clear many steps are taken to take care of the customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initially a thorough examination, including photos and x-rays. A week later, a standard cleaning plus applying a sealant to two teeth which had small cracks.

12/01/2009

I have been seeing Dr. Wegner since he got his dental degree; probably 20 plus years. He is very thorough and honest. He takes good care of his patients. He calls his patients in the evening to make sure everything went o.k., and to see if there were any difficulties. I have never had any problems with him that he couldn't resolve.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Wegner is my dentist.

CATEGORY dentists

General Dentistry, Dental Implant placement, Dental Implant restoration, Cosmetic Dentistry

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available