Storm Irrigation

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20161230

8766 Read St.

Omaha, NE 68122

Storm Irrigation is a professional company that installs quality lawn sprinkler and landscape lighting systems who also provides expert service. Our licensed technicians have been in the business since 1997 and can service any sprinkler brand. From the initial design to the final installation our goal is to put in the most efficient sprinkler and landscape lighting system possible. To back up this fact we install a rain sensor on every sprinkler system! We are Licensed, Bonded and Fully Insured. We also have an A+ rating with the BBB and Angie's List. At Storm Irrigation quality and customer satisfaction are a must. We pride ourselves on giving our customers the very best and most reliable service possible. Please call us today with any questions or to get a free estimate! Log onto www.stormirrigation.com to make an appointment or give us a call 402-708-3663. You can also find us on facebook....

irrigation system (68)landscape lighting (7)lawn care (5)drain pipe installation (4)landscaping (2)lamp repair (1)lawn treatment (1)

05/04/2020

I switched to Storm Irrigation a few years ago based on some great reviews I read online and couldn't be happier!! Jake does our sprinkler start-up in the spring, the winterization in the fall & also installed a wireless rain sensor today. He's very thorough and takes his time to make sure everything is up & running properly before leaving. I ask a ton of questions and Jake is super patient and al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler System start-up and Rain Sensor installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

04/29/2020

He was actually early for appointment got right to work was done quickly and efficiently. Always happy with his work and I’m glad to have him back every fall and spring. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set up sprinkler system fix hole in drainage hose

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

04/29/2020

Excellent service. They responded quickly to my request. We set up a time and they communicated with me the entire time. I had to reschedule and they were happy to do so and set a time to come out. They were on time and walked me through what the issue was with my system and explained everything. They made adjustments to my sprinkler heads and I was 100% satisfied with everything. I won't use anot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

04/23/2020

He was very professional and got right to work. I would recommend and use this service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

04/01/2020

Perfect every time! Jake is an expert and entirely dependable, would recommend him to everyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly Lawn Sprinkler maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

03/07/2020

Storm Irrigation did an excellent job they were at my house the same day and fixed my back flow pressure breaker and fixed and replaced a sprinkler head that wasn’t rotating for a very reasonable price I was expecting it to cost more then it was I’m very pleased with their services and will call them in future if I have any issues with my sprinkler system

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Irrigation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

11/06/2019

Great communication. Called me when he was going to be in my neighborhood to see if I was ready, which I was not. Made sure he contacted me on his second trip to the neighborhood and took care of things. Well below cost for the area. Thanks Jake for the great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall sprinkler blow out

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

10/16/2019

does a great job every year, fast and very professional but friendly.. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
blow out sprinkler system for the winter

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

10/16/2019

Jake is great to work with. He is prompt, professional and very patient when he has to explain things 2-3 times to me. Lol! He has been taking care of my sprinkler system for several years and I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

09/15/2019

Jake with Storm Irrigation is extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy, and dependable. We bought a new house and he has installed both the lawn sprinkler system and the outdoor landscaping lights. Both work excellently, and the lighting is arrestingly beautiful…well worth the investment. Jake gets the work done reliably and fast, very low maintenance, and is a perfectionist. I highly recommend Storm ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sprinkler installation, landscaping lighting, bubbling rock

CATEGORY irrigation systems, drain pipe, outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2019

Photo for Storm Irrigation - 8766 Read St., Omaha, NE - 38110319

Lawn Sprinkler Installation and Service, Landscape Lighting, Drain Tile Installation, Landscaping and Snow Removal.