Seykora Lawn Care

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since August 2016

Lawn care with the customer in mind. Our services include mowing, fertilization, aeration, leaf removal, spring/fall cleanup, bush trimming, mulch and snow removal....

Nature's Helper Inc

108  REVIEWS
Nature's Helper Inc

Nature's Helper helps you keep your lawn lush and green all season long. We specialize in repairing sprinkler systems to run at their peak performance as well as installing water-efficient sprinkler systems. We give our customers options to have components installed that match their budget. We also offer a complete 6 Step Fertilizer Program, along with aerating and overseeding. And when the holidays draw near, we install premier holiday lighting packages. Our staff is customer-focused to make sure that each customer has a positive experience with us. We have been among the Best of Omaha winners for 10 years! Call us today and let us help you enjoy your outdoor green spaces!

06/18/2017

Excellent. Keeps me informed of any possible delays. Answers any and all questions or concerns. Offers snow removal during the winter as needed should I be out of town.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly lawn care and occasional fertilizer care.

CATEGORY lawn service, lawn treatment

02/20/2017

He has done an excellent job! I would highly recommend him to anyone needing work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has been doing my snow removal this winter (2016 - 2017).

CATEGORY snow removal

01/05/2017

He was very prompt and professional. He arrived on time and the work was completed in a very careful manner. Very fair in price. He measured my yard so I only paid for the exact size of my yard not just a flat rate. Thank you!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aeration and overseeding

11/12/2016

The job was done very well. It was timely, thorough, and beyond what I asked. I really liked the friendliness of the owner and the professional way he handled the job. I would use them again in a minute! Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General clean up, weeding and trimming.

11/10/2016

He has always done an excellent job. He has been very reliable. We would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned our yard. He also mowed our lawn and trimmed our bushes while we were on vacation.

CATEGORY lawn service

Mowing, fertilization, aeration, leaf removal, spring/fall cleanup, mulch, bush trimming and snow removal.