Premier Painting

A50 REVIEWS

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since June 2012

9510 Park Dr

Omaha, NE 68127

Premier Painting specializes in interior/exterior and commercial painting services with 15 years experience. We offer free estimates, quality and professional services, as well as superior work ethic. Professional references are always available. Call or email us today for any inquiries....

Interior Painting (41)Exterior Painting (19)Unfinished Carpentry (2)General Remodeling (2)Siding (2)Gutter Cleaning (1)

01/07/2020

Beau did a fantastic job on my stucco — he did some repair work and painting. It looks brand new, and several neighbors have commented on how great it looks. I would definitely use him for any painting needs in the future, and will be recommmending him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Stucco Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

12/30/2019

He never showed and won’t even communicate with despite telling me he wanted todo the job. Basically abandoned the project. He is a terrible business man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting a small room

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

11/04/2019

Beau did a great job and was very polite. He even asked me for a rake and did some leaf removal all on his own. I would reccomend him for any job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

10/25/2019

Never contacted me to do the work. I do not know anything about them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, some work needed to be done

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

10/03/2019

Project went very well. Beau was very friendly and did an excellent job on our interior. In addition to painting, we had some fairly large holes in our walls from hanging shelves and Beau also patched these for us (they looked as good as new). Our 10 year old house looks like new again, I will definitely reach out to Beau again for our future painting needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint full interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

09/28/2019

Beau and his crew did a fantastic job! The house looks great and they are great guys to work with. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My house was in desperate need of a paint job. It had not been painted in several years and needed some TLC.

03/14/2018

I called this contractor first because of high rating on Angie's List. The contractor didn't show up for the appointment and didn't take 12 seconds to let me know he wasn't going to make it. The positive feedback on Angie's List might be true. The negative feedback is true.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2018

01/08/2018

Everything went fantastic and Beau did a great job as you can see by the pictures. Our house sold in less than a day and I know Beau's fantastic work contributed to that. My wife and I were originally going to do the painting but due to life we were unable to with a shrinking timeline. I found Beau on Angies list and decided to give him a call. We set up a time for him to come by and do a bid. We ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed our entrance way, living room, dining room, kitchen, and hallway painted along with a few repairs to the walls.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2017

08/20/2017

Beau was extremely responsive, professional, and an overall amazing contractor to work with. Being a military family, we found out last minute we would have to put our house up for sale and move. Beau ensured the job got done quickly (without skimping on quality) and in time to put our home up for sale. Both we and the buyers LOVE the result. We would definitely recommend Premier Painting for proj...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior House Paint

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2017

08/11/2017

They did an excellent job. We changed our minds a couple times on minor issues and they were very accomodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had Beau and his crew paint the exterior of our house. We decided to pay a little extra and have them fix our trim as well. Looks brand new.

CATEGORY siding, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2017

Interior & Exterior Painting, Commercial Painting, Deck Staining and Power Washing,Bathroom Remodeling, Drywall Repair, Tile, Electrical and Plumbing. Contracting and Sub Contracting, New Home & Construction, Interior Design Painting

Not Applicable