MOBILE ANIMAL CLINIC

Angie's List since September 2008

A full service small animal veterinary clinic. We have four full-time veterinarians and a supporting staff of certified veterinary technicians. Payment options include: cash, personal check, VISA, Master Card, Discover,American Express, money order, Travelers Checks, and CareCredit...

07/15/2017

He comes to my house, and he's great! He takes care of my English bulldog. I will use him and long as I have the visits, I will use him. He really likes bulldogs, so it's like two old friends meeting. My English Bulldogs are real big on people, bulldogs are notorious people lovers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Veterinarian services.

04/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used this vet for a few years, happy with their services

10/14/2013

Staff was wonderful, took the time to answer our questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New puppy check and shots

07/30/2013

We've been bringing our pets there for over 20 years. We've used the mobile service and the office serve. The mobile service is a full service facility. They're fantastic. They have taken care of my animals from when they're a puppy to adulthood to when it's time to put them to sleep. They're very respectful and make great recommendations for services such as teeth cleaning. They also recommend gr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One of my dogs had a scratch on his cornea and they performed surgery to close the eye so it would heal. Then, they removed the stitches about 2 weeks after the surgery and they eye was like new.

05/28/2013

We have used Dr. Jensen for over 20 years. He is excellent, thorough and very communicative. He calls us with test results on our pet and he is very kind to the animals. The doctor also is knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Jensen of Mobile Animal Clinic is my veterinarian.

CATEGORY veterinarian

We provide medical and surgical care for dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, ferrets, rabbits and many other animals. We offer extended office hours to meet your needs. Services offered include but not limited to surgery, dentistry, diagnostic digital x-rays, internal medicine, pain management, and pharmacy.

We no longer make house calls. We do not take care of large animals. We are not a boarding kennel. We are not a professional groomer.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available