HSP Construction Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

4089 S 84th St, #221

Omaha, NE 68127

Welcome to HSP Construction! Located in Omaha, Nebraska. We specialize in bath, kitchen and basement remodels/renovations. Home repairs are a necessity, no job is too small, HSP prides ourselves in great work at a competitive price. Our staff includes a licenced plumber, experienced drywaller, tile setter, painter and carpenters. Owned and operated since 2012 (previously Handyman Service Professionals), HSP Construction provides service with excellence! Additional email: admin@hsp-construction.com....

Handyman Services (33)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (20)Lighting (18)Plumbing (17)Drywall (16)General Remodeling (16)Electrical (16)Interior Painting (14)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (13)Framing (11)Doors (10)Countertops and Backsplashes (10)

12/21/2019

So impressed with Chuck and his amazing crew at HSP construction. I had a rare situation with getting approval from the city on a deck replacement. Chuck was so patient & helpful and he never gave up and helped me every step of the way. He was always there when I called. I couldn't of asked for a nicer guy to work with. The work on my deck is some of the best work I have ever seen. The crew is ver...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Replacement

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

Hi, Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so happy you love the deck and other various jobs that out crew did at your house. Thanks again, we appreciate your business.

12/20/2019

I have used HSP for all of my plumbing needs and some maintenance for my rentals or any clients and all employees have been completely professional and wonderful to work with!!! I will continue to use HSP

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing and handy work

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review, we appreciate repeat customers such as yourself. Thanks again, Rose

10/25/2019

HSP did a good job for a reasonable price. I would work with them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel existing bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, picture framing, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us [Member Name Removed] review. We appreciate our customers and the opportunity to work with you.

10/13/2019

Great. Employees were punctual, knowledgeable and friendly. They cleaned up every day. I a very pleased with the job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel upstairs

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, egress windows, insulation, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, wallpaper removal, replacement windows, woodworking, ceiling fans, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2019

Thank you for the great review. We are so happy with how everything you envisioned has turned out, the view you have is amazing. It has been a pleasure working with you on multiple projects. Thank you!

09/27/2019

Chuck and his foreman Patrick were wonderful to work with! They brought our vision to life. They worked with us on price, brainstormed alternatives and were flexible in changing up design throughout. Communication was timely and clear. Outside of this deck project, we have also used them for drywall repair. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck installation

CATEGORY decks, electrician, handyman service, lighting, replacement windows, fireplaces, house painters, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2019

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate them very much. It was a pleasure working with you and hope we can continue to help make your visions come to life.

07/17/2019

HSP Construction Inc. is a customer centered, very competitive, pricing company with our concerns kept most in mind. Chuck Leo's employees are respectful, reliable, knowledgeable, experienced and honest. They all took very good care of me, from Rose in the office to Scott, Santi, Rob, Patrick, Joey and everyone in between. I would trust anyone of them with my house keys if I needed to and their qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my house.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

07/16/2019

Chuck and his crew did an AMAZING job at renovating and repairing our rental house to prepare it for sale. They did everything from painting to flooring to installing new vanities to repairing drywall and replacing doors. It looked like a completely different home when they were done, and they did everything on time. We are hiring them to do more work on our current house -highly recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovated a rental home

CATEGORY countertops, drywall, electrician, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, ceiling fans, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

07/16/2019

We are still in the middle of construction and it is going well! Chuck and his team have been great at communicating the progress and answering all of my questions either in person or via text/email. I met with Chuck in person several times to go over every detail of the project before we started. I was nervous at first but he quickly put my concerns at ease and has continued to do so throughout t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full home renovation - I added on a new living room and then gutted the whole main level of the house

CATEGORY countertops, decks, drywall, electrician, picture framing, handyman service, insulation, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, siding, replacement windows, fireplaces, ceiling fans, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

07/12/2019

Wonderful if you need a honest contractor and best workers please contact HSP Construction Chuck is the best. I learned a good lesson the hard way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had them redo a walk in shower which another contractor made a mess of.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind words. So glad we could help you out. We really appreciate your business. Rose

05/22/2019

I highly recommend HSP Construction. Chuck Leo conducts his business with the utmost integrity. At the start of my project (full basement renovation down to the concrete block), he listened to my needs and worked well with my budget (including custom shelves for sports memorabilia and dry bar). Very patient as well. HSP is professional, prompt, and does high quality work. It’s also notable that we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, picture framing, handyman service, insulation, lighting, woodworking, interior painters, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2019

Thank you for a great review, we appreciate your business and enjoyed working with you.

Construction & Remodeling – Kitchens & Bathrooms, Floors & Walls, Carpentry, Electrical, & Plumbing.

NA