Everlast Exteriors

A 157 Reviews

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since March 2013

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

11319 P St Ste. 13

Omaha, NE 68137

Our mission is simple, provide premium products and the highest level of craftsmanship guaranteed. No money down, free estimates, free inspections....

roofing (140)gutter installation (49)siding (21)window replacement (10)skylight installation (8)house painting (7)mold removal (2)pressure washing (2)deck cleaning (1)gutter cleaning (1)chimney repair (13)masonry (3)

09/16/2020

This company is TOP NOTCH! They quoted the best price of any other roofing company ( and there were several ) They explained their services completely and answered all my questions honestly. They even worked with my insurance company to help me get the best solution. possible. They kept me informed every step of the way. They roofed my house garage and a shed all in one day and left my yard spotle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on house ,garage and shed.

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

09/13/2020

Very well; owner Brent is very astute and dedicated; high quality work with evident expertise and hard working crew. Communication and trust very appreciated. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete new roof and replace skylights

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

08/31/2020

They sent two guys over, and those guys solved it well and promptly. Excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix for the chimney cap to prevents birds from getting into the chimney

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2020

07/09/2020

I hired Everlast because I had worked with them in the past and I knew I could count on them to stand by their work. The project I hired them for was exterior work on a full renovation on a rental property of mine. The house was in really bad shape and had several issues, that other contractors had missed. The work with them went smooth, they notified me of additional issues and offered options on...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed someone I could trust to be able properly repair previous roofing, siding, and gutter mistakes.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

06/20/2020

Everlast exteriors replaced my roof and gutters and I am very pleased with their work and professionalism. I would recommend Everlast Exteriors for your roofing and gutter needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Replacement/Roof Repair

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

05/20/2020

As a real estate professional and investor, we have used Everlast Exteriors over and over again, for over 10 years. Many of my clients have used them for work as well, all very happy! This project Everlast Did a complete exterior renovation on the home. Removed and replaced The Roof and Sheeting using impact resistant shingles that got us a 25 % discount on our insurance premium. Reflashed chimney...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and replaced using Roof and sheeting with impact resistant shingles that got us a 25 % discount on our insurance premium. Reflashed chimney. Improved attic ventilation. Remediated Mold in attic. Repaired cracked/missing vinyl siding. Replaced the gutters and downspouts and all Windows

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows,chimney repair,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2020

Photo for Everlast Exteriors - 11319 P St, Omaha, NE - 38580004

04/28/2020

Great service. Last years hailstorm made a dent on the roof. Everlast worked when they could, did a fine job and worked with our insurance company for a basically painless experience. They were fantastic

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Roof

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2020

08/13/2019

Very professional and expert work done. Poor guys had to work up in my attic in the blazing heat, but they were super nice and cleaned up after themselves everyday. The foreman explained in detail what the issue was and how they were going to fix and prevent it from happening again. They were delayed several times starting the job, but they did communicate all the delays with me and the delays wer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof vents and gutters.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

07/02/2018

Beyond exceptional. In addition to quality work, Brent made suggestions based on my comments that far exceeded my expectations. What started as repairing damaged siding a roofing due to hail resulted in a transformation of the front elevation. Brent is a tradesman and an artist!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding, Roofing, Gutters & Downspouts

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2017

06/19/2018

This is the second time I have used Everlast Exteriors and they did not disappoint. The responsiveness was quick and they repaired the roof within a few days of me contacting them. The quality was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of damaged & missing roof shingles

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2018

Roofing. Seamless Gutters. Siding. Windows. Gutter Repair, Replacement & Cleaning

Financing Available, Check