BANFIELD THE PET HOSPITAL

Angie's List since April 2008

B Rated | 6 Reviews

07/12/2017

They only charged me $60 because I’m on a plan where I pay $30 a month; and any doctor’s visits are free, the general/ the usual vaccines are free, the neutering’s free. All you have to pay for is medication. It is through Banfield. It’s $30 a month and everything’s included. If you pay like $50 a month then the heart worm is included and the flea and tick are also included. The staff, it was an “...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to go my dog neutered.

07/12/2017

They were really good for that. They were very understanding, they gave us time. Even one of the nurses cried when we did it. They were great. We had the dog for 12 years. They handled that very well. They eve took a paw print for us. They let us cremate the dog and they gave us the ashes back. So, we have the paw print and they were really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had to put our old dog down.

D

09/01/2015

I had the wellness plan with them.  I was unhappy with the high pressure to vaccinate your pet.  I didn't care for them pressuring me into buying another service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Veterinarians.  Check up for my dog.

07/31/2011

It went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have gone to Banfield's for years.  I was on their Wellness plan.  It really paid off in some ways.  For instance I rescued a Min Pin with tartar on his teeth. This would normally cost I think it was around $300.  It was bad.  I but him on the 2nd level of the plan and was therefore able to afford his care.

02/22/2011

The people are friendly and professional and their hours are convenient. Their prices are reasonable. The premises are clean and professional looking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We take our dog and cat here on a regular basis.

CATEGORY veterinarian

MEDICAL, SURGICAL AND PREVENTIVE CARE. DOG & CAT: NUTRITION, VACCINATIONS: ESSENTIAL PREVENTIVE MEDICINE, PARASITE CONTROL: KEEPING PESTS AT BAY, SPAYING AND NEUTERING, ROUTINE CHECKUPS.