BACKLUND PLUMBING

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since August 2006

Backlund Plumbing is one of Omaha's oldest and most respected plumbing companies. Backlund Plumbing started in Omaha in 1939 and has grown to be one of the largest and most respected plumbing companies in the area. Today we have over 30 professional licensed plumbers and customer service representatives, a fleet of fully equipped residential and commercial plumbing trucks and a 10,000 ft warehouse. One thing that has stayed consistent is customer satisfaction. Backlund Plumbing is known for honesty, quality and reliability and is one of the few companies that still stands behind its work with a full customer satisfaction guarantee. Backlund Plumbing still charges by the hour because we feel that is the fair way to charge our customers. We do not figure in any mistake time nor special percs for our technicians nor unfair high profits. Backlund Plumbing does not charge a trip charge nor does it put undo pressure to sign proposals for work to highly priced....

R & R Hauling

103  REVIEWS
R & R Hauling

Simply Text a picture to 4022169706 for an immediate quote. We can haul trash, yard waste etc for much cheaper then renting a dumpster. We can handle garage clean outs, farm properties and tenant leftovers. We are professional punctual and always drug free. Call R & R for all your hauling needs.disposal,junk .disposal, disposing junk omaha, hot tub removal junk recycking,recycling, junk removal , removal of junk, r & R hauling, hauling omaha, piano hauling, piano disposal, piano moving, trash removal removing trash junk Omaha omaha junk junk disposal, disposing junk omaha, hot tub removal, re demolition, fence demolition , shed Omaha hauling, hauling omaha, junk disposal,junk .disposal, disposing junk omaha, hot tub removal junk recycking,recycling, disposal,junk .disposal, disposing junk omaha, hot tub removal junk recycking,recycling, junk removal , removal of junk, r & R hauling, hauling omaha, piano hauling, piano disposal, piano moving, trash removal removing trash junk Omaha omaha junk junk disposal, disposing junk omaha, hot tub removal, re demolition, fence demolition , shed Omaha hauling, hauling omaha, junk disposal,junk .disposal, disposing junk omaha, hot tub removal junk recycking,recycling, disposal,junk .disposal, disposing junk omaha, hot tub removal junk recycking,recycling, junk removal , removal of junk, r & R hauling, hauling omaha, piano hauling, piano disposal, piano moving, trash removal removing trash junk Omaha omaha junk junk disposal, disposing junk omaha, hot tub removal, re demolition, fence demolition , shed Omaha hauling, hauling omaha, junk disposal,junk .disposal, disposing junk omaha, hot tub removal junk recycking,recycling, disposal,junk .disposal, disposing junk omaha, hot tub removal junk recycking,recycling, junk removal , removal of junk, r & R hauling, hauling omaha, piano hauling, piano disposal, piano moving, trash removal removing trash junk Omaha omaha junk junk disposal, disposing junk omaha, hot tub removal, re demolition, fence demolition , shed Omaha hauling, hauling omaha, junk disposal,junk .disposal, disposing junk omaha, hot tub removal junk recycking,recycling, j

Award 2019

07/21/2020

It was excellent. They fixed the problem for a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-plumbing downstairs bathroom and adding fixtures.

CATEGORY plumbing

10/12/2019

I was extremely pleased with my service technician. He was prompt, knowledgeable and informative. He keep me in formed so I could make decisions. I will use again and highly highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace kitchen faucet

CATEGORY plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,drain cleaning

07/18/2019

They were amazing. Sheldon and his partner was on time they were professional. They explained everything to me They went beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace shower head. Faucet. And hot and cold knob

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,drain cleaning

07/18/2019

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace shower head. Faucet. And hot and cold knob

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,drain cleaning

05/14/2019

Joe arrived within the agreed upon time window after calling me to confirm he was on his way. He quickly diagnosed the plugged toilet and used a toilet auger to clear it, diagnosed the noisy hall toilet and replaced a part inside the water tank and concluded the garbage disposal needed to be replaced because that is where the leak is. No high pressure when I decided to wait to replace that. The le...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our master bath toilet was plugged, the hall bathroom toilet had an annoying noise when flushed and there was a leak under our kitchen sink.

CATEGORY plumbing

Repairs or replacement of all plumbing fixtures and faucets, all sewer and drain cleaning services including video inspections and locating, pressure jet sewer cleaning, replacement of lead and galvanized plumbing lines, repair and replacement of all water heaters. We repair and replace gas and propane lines, install new gas lines for appliances and fireplace units. We will inspect all plumbing for future purchases. We can remodel your existing plumbing any and all renovations. all services.

Heating and AC work.