AMERICAN WINDOW & SIDING

C Rated | 3 Reviews

Ambassador Home Improvement

D

09/21/2006

We were very disappointed in the finished job. The people we worked with at American were great, but the work itself was performed by a sub contractor. C and H installed the siding and did a terrible job. The corners didn t line up right and you could see some of the nails yet. When I brought it to their attention they were very condescending toward me. They also did a terrible job cleaning up aft...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed vinyl siding on my 3 bedroom split level home.

09/19/2006

They had to send out four different crews and they were late coming out. Their work was very poor and they left boards and nails laying around the yard. They were a very rude company, even the people in customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put siding on my 2700 square foot, two story home.

09/19/2006

I was very pleased with how the siding job turned out on my home. The work was done very accurately, and American Siding seemed to pay attention to very small details in which I liked a lot. I would say that in the end, I was left feeling like a satisfied customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had new vinyl siding put on the outside of my house because my siding was really worn and old. They took off the old siding and put up the new siding. I live in a two story home that has siding that goes along the upper portion of my home.