American Rooter Plumbing

• Trade License Number
  • 39300

7065 Maple St

Omaha, NE 68104

For quality repairs to your water heaters, water filtration systems, trenchless sewer replacements, toilet clogs, leaky pipes, drain cleaning, and much more, American Rooter Plumbing in Omaha is the team to trust. The expert plumbers enjoy the ability to provide our customers with multiple options to allow them to make the best buying decision. In fact, our professionalism sets us apart, and our fully licensed, bonded, and insured technicians are ready to put their knowledge and commitment to work in ensuring that your plumbing system is always running in top condition. For fast, friendly, and affordable service, trust the family-owned and operated team at American Rooter Plumbing. Call them today to schedule your service!...

plumbing (50)drain cleaning (29)sewer cleaning (7)water heater repair and installation (6)water softener installation and repair (2)well and water pump (1)

01/27/2019

They did a excellent job. Cost was a little higher than i expected for what was done but i didnt really check around cause I needed the tub put in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my tub replaces.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2019

01/14/2019

American Rooter had a staff member wrong me and i threw him out of my house and hired another company. I had a conversation with the owners of American Rooter Brad and Sarah Con. Boy did they ever WOW me. Not only did they apologize, they would refund me the total invoice from the other plumber. That alone was amazing to me. It gets much better Brad and Sarah were on the phone with me at the same ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2019

12/05/2018

I have waited over a week, so I could cool down and try and get some of the emotion out of me before writing this review. On November 26, 2018 I called American Rooter to install a new toilet and replace the wax seal on another. I asked the young lady on the phone for an estimate of costs. I was told she could not but the had a technician available at 1:00PM and he could give me a digital estimate...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet installed and another resealed at the base

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2018

09/26/2018

Very nice workers completed all work that they said they would and on time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace main sewer line

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2018

09/14/2018

Quick efficient and professional service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged Floor Drain

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

07/27/2018

Great! It was easy to set up a convenient service call and they sent out Alex and James who are both courteous and friendly. Alex is very competent and takes time to explain the problem, the solution, the estimate and answers any questions thoroughly. They went to work and quickly got the problem fixed. I will definitely call American Rooter the next time I have plumbing problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement floor drain was over flowing.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2018

07/13/2018

It went great! Jim was very professional and courteous. I liked that he showed me what he needed to fix and explained how he was going to fix our issues. Definitely would hire him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet and leaking sprinkler pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2018

05/18/2018

Job was done and the drain is clear

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tub drain snaked

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2018

02/03/2018

They ran into unexpected storm sewer in the street but worked until 8:00 PM to get our sewer hooked up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency sewer replacement from house to city sewer.

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2018

01/05/2018

I cannot give kudos enough to Bradd Conn and his team at American Rooter. I gave them a challenging situation with a 50 year old house that fought them every step of the way. We ended up pulling a seamless pipe from the sewer in the street to my house in miserable weather. Bradd and his team spent 12 hours on Saturday finishing up the job in single digit temps before the record low hit. His team w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My sewer line backed up due to severe root problems from my mature Maple tree.

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2017

Residential Plumbing, Commercial Plumbing, Bathroom Remodels, Kitchen Remodel, Drain Cleaning, Kitchen Sinks, Bathroom Sinks, Laundry Sink, Floor Sinks, Mop Sinks, Floor Drains, Washing Machines, Showers, Bathtubs, Area Drains, Main Sewer, Hydro Jetting, Sewer Camera Inspection, Sewer Locating, Any Leaky Plumbing Fixture, Broken Water Lines, Cracked Or Broken Drain Pipes, Water Line For Refrigerators & Gas Lines.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing