Advantage Fencing

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since February 2012

Are you looking to add privacy and security to your property or enhance the beauty and value of your home? Let Advantage Fencing of Omaha help. Whether you want something traditional such as a wood or vinyl fence or a unique product to accentuate the landscaping and motif of your home or business such as a wrought iron or ornamental fence, we offer the right fencing solutions at competitive prices ....

Wistar Group

5  REVIEWS
Wistar Group

Licensed Master HVAC Contractor. Handyman Services.

12/04/2017

Everything went as planned and scheduled. Fence looks great. Fence removed was done neatly and all materials taken away. The people from the company are very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed and replaced fencing on east side of yard, including a new gate..It was 6 foot cedar (b/b) in included walk in gate.

CATEGORY fencing, driveway gates

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! It was great working with you! If we can do anything for you in the future just let us know.

11/30/2017

We were very pleased with the finished product. The existing gate works much better and easier than in the past and the new gate looks like it has always been in place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed 1) a section of our fence which had sagged repaired, 2) a gate which had shifted repaired and 3) an additional gate installed.

CATEGORY fencing

Thank you so much! We are happy to have helped!

11/08/2017

Excellent! Mike was always just an email away and responded to all emails very timely. Work was performed as described as scheduled even thought schedule was changed after house was hit by tornado. Mike was very easy to work with and I recommended him to the new neighbors and now we all have Advantage Fencing. Mike is my fence guy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence for back and side yards

06/30/2017

The contract was worrisome to me as it seemed fairly pricey, but I figured between the nice fence and the fact that I had to do a survey that it was likely fair. After all they were the highest rated fencing company on Angies list. They failed to check their emails to get the contract. When talking to the vendor, they said that they would "tie in" to the neighbors fence. To me, this sounded like t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a fence instaled

04/28/2017

Really well. Called Advantage Fence and the owner Mike referred me to his repair man ,Brennan who responded immediately and came a day early because he heard the forecast called for rain the day he was going to come out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Existing chain link fence needed repairs

CATEGORY fencing

So happy to hear that Brennan got you taken care of! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Superior customer service, impeccable quality at competitive prices. Advantage Fencing specializes in wood, chain link, ornamental steel & vinyl fencing

Ask for details.