Advanced Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since August 2006

Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning 100% Guaranteed ASK ABOUT 10% DISCOUNT Established 1980 Member in good standing for over 10 years with BBBureau. www.omahaadvancedcarpetcleaning.com...

Omaha Cleaning Connection

No matter the weather, we want clean air circulating through our homes to keep our families warm or cold. Over time, despite our routine efforts to keep our homes clean, the hustle and bustle of our hectic schedules simply don’t allow for us to keep key dust and grime collectors like your carpet or air ducts clean. We’re here to relieve you of the cleaning projects you just can’t seem to get to. Omaha Cleaning Connection is your premier carpet and air duct cleaning company in Omaha, NE, boasting over 35 years of industry experience.

Offers by Omaha Cleaning Connection on Angie's List

04/17/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service was completed as scheduled. I did purchase the additional deodorizer which was an additional amount (I think about $80). I probably would not do that again but the air duct cleaning itself was worth the price. I have noticed substantially less dust in my house since having it done. The only other thing was I had to ask them if they turned my furnace back on after they had completed the job, which they had not. Good thing I remembered to ask as it was very cold outside! Otherwise, everything was great and I would recommend them!

09/03/2013

It went great, they did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had them clean the carpet in my basement.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank You (member name removed) for the business. It was a pleasure to work with you and (name removed) .

10/11/2007

They gave me a price according to square footage over the phone. The person I talked to on the phone, the owner of the company, and his associate are the ones who came out to clean my carpets. They arrived on time. Over the phone I asked if my kids and I could be home during the process and they acted like it would be fine but when they were cleaning and applying Scotchgard, they said I shouldn't ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpet and applied Scotchgard throughout entire house. Our house is 2000 square feet.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you for your business. The Scotchgard is not very harsh of a chemical. It just should not be disturbed (walked on as little as possible) for best results.

08/01/2006

Advanced Carpet Cleaning did a good job of cleaning our carpets. The carpets dried very quickly and they got all of the stains out of the carpets and the high traffic areas also look much better. We have been using them for about two years now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advanced Carpet Cleaning cleaned the carpet in three rooms of our 2000 square foot home.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank You for your comments. It is always a pleasure doing work for you. Charlie

RED & PINK STAIN REMOVAL, DEODORIZING, CARPET PROTECTION, SPOT & STAIN REMOVAL, STAIN RESISTANT CARPET, AIR DUCT CLEANING, TILE AND GROUT CLEANING, DRYER VENT CLEANING.

SELL OR INSTALL CARPET OR FLOORING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal