AAA CHIMNEY SWEEP

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since August 2006

Complete Fireplace/Chimney repairs, sweeps including restaurant pizza ovens.Added in 2010, restaurant exhaust vent cleaning....

N/A

Lupe's Concrete

0  REVIEWS
Lupe's Concrete

With 10 years of professional concrete experience, we are here all of you concrete needs e.g. driveways, patios and more.

01/12/2019

Tom promptly returned my phone call on the day I called him. He was available within the week. He was friendly and did a good job. He gave us a brief tutorial as we recently moved into an older house where the flue had been stuck. I recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney inspection and cleaning

12/12/2017

Great! I plan to have him return to do repair work on the brick this summer

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fireplace cleaned and inspected

CATEGORY chimney sweep,fireplaces

06/10/2014

The initial visit was nice, but consequent attempt to get the chimney pipes replaced has been a nightmare and I still don't have a working fireplace. So, use at your own discretion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
While cleaning the chimney, the technician noticed a fire had occurred and condemned the use of the fireplace. He also made sure that critters couldn't get through I am without the use of my old fireplace, but I am grateful that I now know it would be unsafe to use it.

C

10/15/2013

I'm not going to give someone an F for not getting back to me. For all I know they may be great at what they do, but I would caution anyone to make sure they talk to a human being and if you can't, move on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called and left message on answering machine. Got no response after a week and contacted another company.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,fireplaces

11/03/2012

Excellent work and they were very professional. Highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned chimney and repaired chiney damage

CATEGORY chimney sweep

CHIMNEY CROWNS, CHIMNEY SCANNING, CLEANOUT DOORS, CHIMSAVER WATERPROOFING, CUSTOM CHIMNEY CAPS, DRYER VENT CLEANING, FIREBOX REPAIRS, FIREPLACE RELINING, FLUE RELINING, MASONRY REPAIR, SMOKE CHAMBER RESTORATION AND TUCKPOINTING.

Credit Cards Not Accepted