1-800-GOT-JUNK?

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since September 2006

1-800-GOT-JUNK? is a full-service junk removal company. We'll remove almost anything – from old furniture and appliances to garden waste and renovation debris. Plus, we do all the loading and cleanup, wherever the items are – you don't even need to get it to the curb!...

Papio Roofing

2  REVIEWS
Papio Roofing

We specialize in the construction of sunrooms, patio enclosures, screen porches, and decks. We customize the sunroom accordings to the needs and wants of the customer. Sometimes mother nature can inflict damage to sunrooms, we are also insurance claim specialists and can assist in with claims. Our other services offered are roofing, siding, windows, and gutters, allowing us to provide turnkey solutions when selecting a home improvement project.

09/10/2018

Great! Super fast and punctual but very expensive. But they are willing to show on a minutes notice which is awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauled away a bed, small kitchen table, small table and a heavy couch.

04/12/2017

It went well, they were very professional and worked quickly. They charge by the footage used in their trucks but they packed the trucks very well, so I felt like I received the most 'bang for my buck'. They run a little higher than some other places but I was pleased to hear that they recycle everything they can, they don't just take everything to the dump. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had furniture, and stuff. removed from our basement.

12/09/2015

They arrived with 3 men on time and ready to work. Most of the items removed had to be hauled up from our basement. Lots and lots of repetitive up/down the stairs. These guys worked at an amazing pace and all the while were pleasant and extremely respectful. If they came across an item that they thought was valuable and we may not wish to discard, they brought the item to us and asked (even a chec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped us downsize about half of our household in preparation for moving from a 3700 sq. ft. home to a 1200 sf. townhome.

01/21/2015

I called them at 10:30 am.  Their truck with 2 two clean-cut young men arrived at 11:45am.  They man handled the heavy hot tub from the deck, up a steep slope to the front of the house and loaded it into their dump truck.  They also took an old lawn mower, tangled up Christmas lights, and a sack of misc. junk.  They were done and gone at 12:10 pm.  Great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a Hot Tub from rear deck for disposal.

01/03/2015

Great Service!  I called to get a quote, with the option of them providing service at the same time if the estimate was to my liking (and it was).  Fees start at $99 and increase based on the amount of space your stuff takes up on the truck, I believe a full truck was around $400.  I was given two price points based on the guys observation of my stuff and the final was on the money.  Guys were ver...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauled off an upright freezer, treadmill, TV's, chair, other misc household items

CATEGORY hauling services

Junk removal, junk pick up, junk hauling, tv recycling, computer recycling, rubbish removal, old furniture disposal, furniture removal, junk disposal, dumpster rental

OIL, GAS, CHEMICALS, ASBESTOS & ANY HAZARDOUS WASTE.