The Duct Doctor

A10 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since November 2010

5727 Huntington Ave

Lincoln, NE 68507

Professional duct cleaning. Dryer vent cleaning. Disinfected fogging. Blower motor cleaning. Outside air conditioning unit cleaned this is a small family business. Owner-operated. Been in this business for 7 years. and also do small handyman jobs been doing that for 30 years...

Air Duct Cleaning (8)Handyman Services (2)Dryer Vent Cleaning (1)

11/08/2019

Very well. Very neatly done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ducts cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

08/27/2019

Ken and Brandon were GREAT!!!! They got the job done efficiently and answered all my questions. They came back to fog a second time, without any questions. They were prompt, friendly and a joy to work with. We will be recommending them to others and plan to have them come clean ducts at the new house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct Cleaning & Fogging

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

08/18/2019

The team was professional and punctual, and the deal was a good deal. However, the job done was so-so. They did a good job with the furnace cut-out and repair, but they missed one air intake. They also left black hose marks on a few of the walls. Nice enough guys, and I think if the house was smaller they would have done a better job. I do think the ducts that were cleaned, are clean, so that is p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean the ductwork

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2019

06/18/2019

It went very well. Tyler was excellent at keeping me informed as to when he would be here. He came I ,and did his job and was all cleaned up and ready to go within 2 hours. Excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct work cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

02/22/2019

Ken did an outstanding job! We had several vents that had little to no airflow. Ken helped us to correct our airflow issues by locating a dsmpner I was unaware of and thoroughly cleaning our vents. We had Ken clean and disinfect all ducting as well as cleaning the dryer vent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2019

02/13/2019

It went GREAT! They even completed extra projects I found as they worked through the house. Final price was what another business had quoted me just for labor! Work was quality and workers were very helpful and fun to work with. Liked them so much, I already made an appointment for mid March to do some outdoor work (weather permitting). I will be keeping these guys as my permanent "Fix It" men! :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had several unfinished projects around the house - preparing to sell

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2019

01/21/2019

Great. Punctual professional service. Arrived on time quickly set up. Assessed my home and went over how best to perform their service. Went about their job in a professional manner and quickly performed their cleaning after they were done reviewed and described what i needed to do - change filters etc. Great prices also, I will recommend this company to my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and disinfect the heating and air ducts in my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2019

09/18/2018

Customer service was very very good. Home repair was done with high quality repair. It was great value.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did dryer vent cleaning replaced a faucet and installed a dishwasher.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2018

09/13/2018

They did everything they said they'd do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the dryer vent and all the air ducts in a rental property that I own.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2018

01/24/2012

I like that he came when he said he would. I knew what he was going to charge me ahead of time. His word was good. He never overcharged me and I always felt confident and comfortable on what I paid him. He always completed the work and if he couldn't complete it he tells me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Quality Home Repairs came out four months ago to do repairs on my home.

CATEGORY handyman service