The Dryer Vent Dude Inc.

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since May 2011

Everything my company does is preventative maintenance...

All Pro Heating and Air Conditioning

For only pennies a day you can protect your home from the inconvenience of comfort-system problems. At All Pro Heating and Air Conditioning we provide straight forward pricing and 100% satisfaction guarantee. Become a Comfort Club Member and enjoy discounts on all services and special offers and savings throughout the year. Serving the Lincoln and surrounding area since 2008. Family owned and operated.

05/22/2016

I was thinking of replacing my dryer because even though it was new 5 years ago, it never dried well and clothes were wrinkled.  It works like a charm now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced connector and wall cap, cleaned dryer vent.

03/20/2016

First, Steve came to my house outside his normal business hours to accommodate my schedule. This was HUGE because I could tell from the get-go that his first priority was making sure his customers are happy with his service. I wasn't disappointed. He was friendly, knowledgeable and did his job in a timely manner. I will call Steve in a year to check my dryer vent to see if they need cleaning (no c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steve (the Dryer Vent Dude) cleaned the dryer vent, replace the vent cap and I also bought a brush from him to clean inside the dryer from him.

CATEGORY lawn service,dryer vent cleaning

07/21/2015

Very happy with results. No longer drying hot and have great airflow to outside.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned dryer vent. We had tried to clean manually but vent was totally blocked. No air coming outside. Steve was able to get to us within one day, arrived promptly and was able to clear the blockage with his special equipment. Our dryer is not on an outside wall and vents to under our deck so not easy to get to.

03/17/2015

Steve is an honest, thorough, seasoned, professional. I would hire him again without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steve, the Dryer Vent Dude, did a thorough assessment. He replaced the vent connector, installed a magnetic wall cap, and cleaned the venting system. He thoroughly explained the process and why it was necessary, and provided information on  the cost of replacement parts before he proceeded with the work.

03/03/2015

Very good experience with Steve.  He made a good suggestion to us and also told us we didn't need a service we inquired about. Pleasant to be around and clearly knowledgeable.  We'd certainly both use him again and recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned dryer vent and installed a new external port.

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

Dryer vent inspection, cleaning, repair, and maintenance. Air conditioner clean and checks, filter changing service, and commercial industrial mobile air purification service.