Family Physicians Group

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 5 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 80 patients per day. ...

04/10/2015

02/25/2015

Medical exam.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Efficient, caring,

03/17/2014

I cannot let you know what occurred with my former PCP because then it will get back to him and he will know who said it. It was not a good situation and it was concerning my personal health and livelihood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used to go to family physicians network and the purpose was for my annual exam. Loved the nurses, but my than primary care physician that I was set up when he was with them was the problem.He no longer works at Family Physicians and has set up his own private practice. I no longer go to him and have selected a different PCP and am much happier.

03/17/2014

Very thorough and friendly! I'm very comfortable and feel that my healthcare concerns will be addressed fully.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Established new patient care and scheduled follow up appointments.

04/19/2013

Customer service is good. He is the guy to go to. He really cares about his patients. If you're looking for a family physician then he is the guy you want. They have great nurses to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Jeffrey Fraser is my family physician for primary health care. I went to visit him because I have a cough.

Family Practice