Capitol Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since March 2010

Award winning. Serving Lincoln and the surrounding communities since 1979. We service all makes and models of heating and cooling equipment and offer 24 hour service. Financing and senior discounts are available. Free estimates on replacement systems. NATE certified technicians....

Summit Electric

3  REVIEWS
Summit Electric

We offer electrical services for residential and commercial customers. Our services range from new installs, remodel work, to troubleshooting any electrical issues you may have. With 20 plus years of electrical industry experience my goal is to provide a quality service at a reasonable price to our customers. We look forward to helping you out with all your electrical needs!

C

06/14/2018

New unit was installed using the 50 year old lines that were there. Watch them. You need to know about your system to a good level as they will take advantage of your not knowing and cut corners. Yes they will now replace the lines for another charge. Not best practice to used old lines on a new system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace entire Air Conditioner system

09/15/2017

They've put in a new air conditioner and a new furnace and repaired the furnace in our new house as well. We've had good experience with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was for a new computer panel for the HVAC system.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/04/2017

I called on a Monday, got a big on a Tuesday, and the work was done (and done well) on that same Friday. The price was exactly as quoted. Capitol had done good work for me in a previous home, and I will continue to do business with them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some supplies and returns added in my basement, as well as some rough ins done for future bathroom finish.

D

07/05/2016

This was a terrible experience. First off, I was given and 4 1/2 hour window of when the tech was to arrive. I expressed concern over this because I had appointments. I was promised a call prior to the service tech arriving, but the tech did not call. Then, when he arrived I had someone holding my dog that likes to jump on people. The tech then spent one to two minutes arguing with me about wether...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioner Maintenance

06/10/2015

I called around 0800 this morning and asked for an appointment to get my a/c checked. I was informed that they had no appointments at all to provide to me. No Service was performed and no dates were given as alternate appointments. I was surprised and shocked because I had never heard a company turn down an offer to perform services. In addition, the phone number listed is incorrect. I kept gettin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted the company for an appointment to get my a/c check. I was told they had no appointments at all. None next week or at all. I find that very disturbing that a company would have no appointment at all and will not contact them again for anything since they have "no appointments".

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Sales, service, repair, and installation of heating & cooling equipment, including air conditioners, zoning, furnaces, duct work, heat pumps, humidifiers, UV lights, ventilation, and high efficiency air filters.

Plumbing

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Check, Financing Available, PayPal
$5