ACS Door Services

Founded 2018 •

Awards & Badges

3520 Cleveland Ave

Lincoln, NE 68504

ACS Door Services of Lincoln is a garage door specialist for residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial applications, proudly serving Nebraska. We would love for you to contact us, our team can give you personalized advice in purchasing a garage door, an installation that meets the highest industry standards, and unequalled after-sales service thanks to our maintenance and repair program....

garage door repair and installation (11)

10/31/2020

Excellent! Highly recommend ACS. We called on a Friday evening (around 6PM) since our door would not open. We were given an appointment the very next day (Saturday) in which they diagnosed and repaired in about 30 minutes. Their employee was courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. We even got a discount for mentioning Angie's List!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2020

03/26/2020

Work done promptly and in a professional manner. In addition, he aligned the door and installed nylon rollers. The door never was so quiet even when new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New opener installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

12/06/2019

The pair of installers arrived on time, were courteous, neat and professional. They provided costs and estimated labor before the work was done, including some additional parts on my door to make it function better. While they had a little difficulty working with my very old door and some bent hinges, they made a number of extra adjustments and charged no extra for their additional time. They prod...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door opener was no longer working. I purchased a new opener from three choices provided and it was installed right away.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

10/18/2019

Great. Paul did a wonderful job. He has a great personality, explains what he is doing, how much it will cost and cleans up after himself. My garage door opener is so quite now. I open and close it just to hear how quite it is. I will do business with them if I ever need them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new garage door opener and the bottom of the door repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

11/25/2018

The doors look almost like new and they work great now! We thought we were going to have to replace them with new doors so we were very happy when they were fixed instead of being replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To Grudge two garage doors were a mess and didn't work at all

D

07/20/2015

I used a company several years ago to repair a garage door for me and I was generally pleased with their work.  I called the number on the sticker they had left on my garage wall as was connected with ACS and made an appointment for them to fix one of my garage doors.  They were supposed to show up between 9:00 and 9:30 AM.  They arrived at 8:20 AM without calling ahead to let us know.  They repla...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Torsion Springs

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2015

06/05/2013

They were outstanding.  They were wonderful and never tried to over charge me or rip me off.  I feel they are a trusted company.  The service tech arrived in a timely manner.  It was important to me that he never tried to sell me a new unit. He cleaned up and they work was done quickly.  He recommended the cheaper way to fix the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my garage door opener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2013

04/23/2013

I went to grab some lunch and when I came home I noticed my garage door had not closed completely, it was also slightly askew. I crawled under the door and tried to force the door to close completely. Around this time I noticed the cable on the left (as you look out) was not connected to the ceiling any more. There is a sticker near my wall-mounted opener with the company's number. I gave them a c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The cable on my garage door broke because of rust near the bottom of the door. David, the repairman, installed new cables and even made sure the upper right wheel was back on the track (it came out when the cables snapped).

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2013

12/31/2012

A spring on our garage door broke - I looked in the phone book for a provider and this one advertised same day service.  They were there in less than 3 hours, explained every part of the repair and gave me options.  The technician, Matt, was very professional, very nice and I found him to be honest.  I would use them again, though I don't think I'll need to anytime soon since he fixed things so we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Springs, drums, center bearing and plate replaced, along with rollers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2012

04/16/2012

The man that came out to look at it was really nice and professional. He was very courteous when he came back out to repair the issue. The issue was just as much my fault as it was his.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to fix my garage door opener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2012

Residential, Commercial and Industrial garage doors and operators. We sell, install and service all Garaga doors and electric operators.

Visa, American Express, Discover, Check, MasterCard